Hello Inner Circle readers! QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc., is searching for the perfect senior manager, campaign management, a key role for the right candidate on its retention marketing team. Could it be you or someone you know? Check out all the details below!
Title: Senior Manager, Campaign Management
Opportunity: The senior manager, campaign management’s core duties are to design, deliver and optimize effective customer segmentation strategies and data-driven direct marketing campaigns across all direct response vehicles to attract, convert, welcome, engage and retain.
Location: West Chester, Pa.
Responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Develop campaign management strategies that are aligned with business objectives, support revenue generation, grow the file, meet timelines, and do not abuse customer contact principles.
- Direct list pulling activities and be responsible for segmentation strategy, forecasting and cross-channel customer path optimization.
- Continually monitor and analyze campaigns to maximize return on investment, customer value, and make recommendations on changes needed.
- Provide primary input into customer preference center to support file growth/health and additional segmentation opportunities.
- Help apply CRM techniques and best practices to the newly developed channels that are now part of the customer contact landscape.
- Work with the analytics team to create customer segmentation models across hundreds of customer-, behavioral- and product-based attributes in order to develop lists and audiences that will perform in the most efficient manner with the highest level of return.
- Work cross-functionally with the testing team to test campaigns to ensure tactics are providing incremental benefits.
QVC is looking for a candidate with five years to seven years work experience in marketing, CRM or campaign management functions with demonstrated success in people management; knowledge of segmentation/targeting and data structures and relationships, plus technical understanding of data generation, processing and integration with various platforms; demonstrated ability to sit between the business team, analytics and technical teams to translate business needs and to optimize the customer experience and marketing channels; the ability to analyze and interpret data, including customer analysis/modeling for product use; ability to be a dedicated and passionate advocate for the value of database marketing and data-driven decision making throughout the QVC organization; and more!
For more information, along with job qualifications, please click this link.