This position plays a key role in supporting programs that drive increased customer retention and loyalty. End-to-end responsibilities will include project management, customer segmentation, program/communication design, and campaign analysis. This individual will work closely with cross-functional partners to develop best-in-class initiatives that support the organization’s business and customer goals. This position also provides support to marketing programs that support the overall health of the file.
- Develops and maintains loyalty and promotional marketing calendars, including direct mail cadence, tiered incentives and messaging.
- Directs the executional process to ensure successful implementation of both mass and targeted marketing initiatives, including but not limited to brief writing, coupon requests, data review, proof approval, and third-party platform management.
- Maintains key program performance metrics/reports, including a weekly scorecard with key performance indicator tracking and campaign reporting to deliver actionable insights that inform future plans.
- Surveys competitive and macro landscape, as well as online and social trends, to recommend best-in-class loyalty strategies.
- Collaborates with cross-functional CRM and marketing partners to ensure customer insights are shared across the organization.
- Collaborates and develops meaningful marketing strategies and initiatives to drive brand engagement across all channels.
- Collaborates with Store Operations to support in-store customer acquisition and retention.
- Manages day-to-day loyalty vendor platforms for flawless implementation and program execution.
- Culture: Living the Chico’s FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating customer focus, instilling trust, driving engagement, and delivering results with high performance.
- Decision Quality: Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Interpersonal Savviness: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Situational Adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- Zero to two years experience, including internships, in one or more loyalty-related disciplines (e.g., marketing, consumer insights or CRM)
- Experience in leading the design and execution of programs across multiple communication channels, including direct mail, email, social media, search engine marketing, and web
- Experience in creating, testing, measuring and analyzing strategies to drive incremental sales and optimized return on investment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, organization, process documentation, project management and follow-up skills
- Strong communication skills: listening, verbal and written
- Proven cross-functional team member who can interface with all levels, including senior management
- Positive, can-do attitude