Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for oversight of product lifecycle for E-commerce businesses, which includes: managing and maintaining site catalogs and uploading end-to-end product details across sites in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware)
- Ability to find insights on the customer journey and create compelling, trend-driven and brand appropriate product categories based on product attribution, search metrics, merchandising feedback, current trends and analysis of product and category metrics
- Review quality assurance for desktop & mobile sites daily, while identifying and resolving any issues or areas of opportunity
- Collaborate with E-commerce buyers to fully understand product assortment, launches, merchandising strategy and product requirements
- Creation of cross-functional briefs to request & develop editorial site content
- Responsible for project management and execution of all site content briefs for timely & functional deliverables
- Analyze and develop reporting to deliver to leadership with action items, inclusive of site KPIs, cross-team efforts & vendor relations
- Based on competitive findings, recommend changes, updates and improvements to support the company’s objectives
- Partner and own relationships with external vendors
- Assist management & team members with ad-hoc reporting, testing initiatives and special projects
- Execute and deliver internal and cross functional reporting across departments
- Responsible for ongoing projects & enhancements in partnership with Tapestry digital team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of related E-commerce experience
- Preferred experience in in Demandware Business Manager
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking, working independently and time management
- Must be highly collaborative
- Must have strong communication skills
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.