Who We Are
We are Wildfang. We’re on a mission to rethink gender norms and how they show up in fashion. We embrace our masculine, our feminine, and our everything in between. We had grown tired of asking: Are real pockets revolutionary? Is it too much to ask for a button up without boob gap? Why is the fashion industry still clinging to outdated gender norms that serve no one? You can shop with us online or swing by our stores in PDX and LA. Proudly women founded, women run.
Who You Are
The Brand Communications Manager is a maestro storyteller and reports to the CEO.
You are a consumer-obsessed brand builder who wants to build something that really matters. You love telling stories and have a healthy obsession with your consumer. You have tons of ideas and are not afraid to pitch them, or roll up your sleeves to bring them to fruition. You work well in a team, are solutions-oriented and a fantastic communicator who thrives in a changing environment.
Influencer Marketing (30%)
- Manage influencer program through gifting and affiliate sales to drive customer acquisition and brand awareness
- Continuously optimize the influencer program process to maximize efficiency (reduce drop outs, improve negotiation, increase engagement) and increase impressions and traffic
- Work cross-functionality to align influencer strategy around the merchandising calendar, and key marketing stories
- Develop and manage new and existing influencer relationships, building long lasting and meaningful connections with our brand
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar of influencer-generated social content that we can leverage across all our social channels
- Measure and report on program performance on a monthly basis.
- Generate and manage best-in-class storytelling to bring brand and product stories to life through owned (social, .com, email, retail) and paid (FB/instagram) channels.
- Brief in creative for all owned channels to creative partners and manage their timeline to completion.
- Obsess and manage the consumer journey through our owned and paid channels to maximize growth and drive sales.
- Become an expert on Wildfang’s brand, products, and target customer.
- Generate monthly reporting for all earned and owned channels.
Social Media (40%)
- Develop social content calendar across all social platforms to build community, boost brand awareness, and support key marketing stories
- Manage the development and execution of content and social strategy across all platforms, including curating content, briefing content partners, writing copy required for social media channels
- Analyze performance of social content and influencer activations through in depth and action oriented reporting
- Daily community management within our social media channels.
- Deep understanding and passion for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Staff discount
- Remote work location
- 3+ years of marketing, communications and/or social media experience.
- Strong copywriter.
- Strong communicator who builds relationships easily.