This position has significant responsibility for company growth and will report directly to the Founder and CEO at our Brooklyn, NY headquarters.
- You are a strategic leader with the experience to deliver results that add value to both customers and the business.
- You have executive experience leading teams across multiple subject areas and have a keen understanding of e-commerce.
- You are a dedicated customer advocate and passionate about delivering outstanding user experiences.
- You have your finger on the pulse of design, technology, and sustainable business – you know where the industry is headed and will keep our company at the forefront.
- You have the analytical chops to plan, prioritize, lead, and facilitate software solutions for our key business opportunities.
- You have the ability and knowledge to partner closely with our customer service and technology departments while collaborating effectively with our marketing, creative, merchandising, operations, finance, and HR teams.
About the role
- Lead all aspects of our highly hardworking Product Management team with the potential to increase responsibilities to lead additional departments.
- Develop and implement effective, innovative, customer-centric business strategies that enable the company to achieve its customer experience, social, environmental, and financial goals.
- Lead, mentor, and grow a diverse team including Product Managers and UX designers.
- Communicate product plans, trade-offs, and results to the company and leadership.
- Drive the implementation of the customer experience product roadmap through an agile approach and partnering closely with our tech, operations, merchandising marketing, and data teams.
- Establish the objectives, data disciplines, and KPIs/metrics to help the Product Team deliver results that align with our business strategies, culture, and goals.
- Communicate important trends and findings as they happen. Feed takeaways back into the product discovery process.
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of competitors, technology, and industry developments.
- Have held Chief Experience Officer, Chief Product Officer, Chief Customer Officer (or similar) role, or Founder/CEO/COO/CMO/General Manager role.
- 7+ years of progressive managerial and leadership responsibilities.
- Understand the buyer's journey and customer life cycle, with a consistent track record of being able to optimize, enhance, and differentiate the customer experience.
- P&L responsibilities including proven success in launching new initiatives
- Experience with both internal and customer-facing initiatives. Experience with user research/user testing, product management methodologies, and lean UX principles a plus.
- Comfortable leading complex projects in an innovative, dynamic environment.