posted September 10, 2020
Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you will get to improve the 4ocean user experience throughout our e-commerce site by executing A/B tests and reporting on the outcomes as well as executing site content updates, creating new product pages, blog posts and landing pages for 4ocean on our e-commerce platform.
In this unique COVID-19 environment, our team is currently working remotely, however, we look forward to the day that we can all be together again in our Boca Raton, FL office.
Other fun stuff you’ll get to do:
- Assist in the development and execution of UXO strategies with the goal of increasing conversion rates and revenue
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to test various theories and interpret what is working, what isn't working and how can we improve
- Perform insightful UX Research, providing heuristic recommendations, and build and manage A/B and multivariate tests
- Create workflows, journeys, prototypes, wireframes, UX design
- Create and maintain a calendar and schedule of A/B tests
- Conduct ongoing meetings to report on findings and review upcoming tests
- Partner with IT to make sure there are no conflicts with development initiatives
- Effectively collaborate with crew members in digital commerce, brand marketing, operations, IT and senior executives
- Upload, maintain and optimize all marketing site content
- Create new e-commerce product pages throughout the month as needed
- Partner with operations to update trash tracker and the "Our Impact" page
- Update site notification banners and image badges for sales or promotions
- Assist with the navigation and classification of products on the site
- Partner with SEO team to ensure all pages and products have the proper SEO titles, descriptions and image alt tags filled out
As our new Conversion Optimization & Site Manager, you are a true UX expert who will bring enough experience comfortably take full ownership over both the User Experience as well as the overall site management.
Here are a few other things we will need you to have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in e-commerce or related field
- At least 3+ years of experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) or User Experience Optimization across different digital platforms
- A love of data! You have a solid understanding of statistics and statistical significance.
- Must be collaborative and open to feedback
- Comfortable working as part of a small team and working from home during COVID 19
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to partner with various levels of leadership within the organization
- Comfort in a fast-paced, always changing start-up environment
- Team-first, optimistic, solution-driven orientation
- Drive to play an important role in a business that makes a difference in the world
- Personal passion for sustainability and cleaning the world’s oceans