The Paper Store is committed to being the premiere destination for all of our customer’s gift-giving needs. Our mission is to share our passion for The Paper Store with each customer, during each visit, by going above and beyond their expectations for both selection and service.
The Paper Store is a fast-moving retail leader that empowers our teams to be innovative and creative. Faced with an ever-changing retail environment, we have complex issues to solve every day – from implementing new marketing technology, driving traffic into our stores, creating unique campaigns to appeal to new customers, and actioning on customer insights. As an integral part of our family-run business, you will be asked to look at projects with an entrepreneurial eye and treat the company as your own.
The CRM Campaign Manager is responsible for executing and analyzing marketing campaigns (including but not limited to email, push notifications and text/SMS) that drive incremental revenue in support of The Paper Store’s marketing objectives. This role will function as a subject matter expert and thought leader within the marketing team on email-focused strategy analytics, new customer acquisition strategies, and be the power-user of our Consumer Data Platform (CDP) and email automation programs.
- Develop and execute profitable lifecycle marketing campaigns that drive in-store/website visits and increased sales
- Implement email campaigns that communicate brand objectives, increase frequency of purchases, drive in-store/online traffic and promote additional data capture.
- Develop and execute ways to continually build our email database, increasing conversion through delivery of high-quality, personalized content
- Provide feedback on email and text/SMS content calendars, supporting with strategic recommendations and in-depth analytics
- Manage the marketing communications/consumer data platform to execute campaigns and partner with vendors to optimize channels to manage customer lifecycles better
- Champion multi-channel personalization strategies designed to increase sales and improve customer engagement KPIs. Provide strategic guidance to the ECOMM Dept on personalization and data strategies for web integration
- Implement new, and optimize existing automated end-to-end email journeys to maximize sales, conversion and brand awareness.
- Formulate testing strategies and continual campaign improvements that drive increased customer interest, conversion, and sales. Establish campaign-level ROIs and regular reporting for continual optimization.
- Implement text/SMS messaging strategies to drive membership and execute campaigns to drive incremental sales and store/web traffic
- Analyze the performance of all campaigns and optimize email/text (SMS) messaging programs based on delivery against objectives and KPIs
- Test new technologies and strategies both online and in-store to drive new customer and email acquisition. Continually source new data collection opportunities, scoring methods and facilitate the integration of necessary third-party data sources
- Be a cross-functional partner ensuring customer acquisition strategies and customer journeys are championed across the organization
- Partner with Store Sales, IT and ECOMM to implement customer data best practices that ensure the accuracy, quality and completeness of customer data
- Bachelor’s degree in math, marketing or related field. This role requires a solid analytical background.
- Minimum 6 years marketing experience, with an emphasis on technology-based marketing solutions such as Email Service Providers (ESP), Multi-Channel Campaign Management (MCCM) tools, and Customer Journey solutions; experience with an agency or consumer-facing brands as well as loyalty/affinity programs a plus
- Power BI (or comparable BI and Data Visualization tool) experience preferred
- Must be flexible and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of organization and accuracy
- Ability to explain complex analytics in easy-to-digest and action on summaries to all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability and desire to learn new technologies and tools, and to troubleshoot and develop creative, innovative solutions to business challenges
- Collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members.
The Paper Store is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law.