The CRM marketing manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the database/CRM management, loyalty engagement, marketing automation, email marketing, and SMS. This person will be a subject matter expert that brings a depth of experience and knowledge to the role to support the marketing strategy to further grow the brand. The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. They will be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment, be highly detailed, and be a clear communicator.
- Own day-to-day program oversight and execution for email program(s) (batch/blast, transactional, refer-a-friend) for domestic audiences.
- Develop customer lifecycle communications across relevant touchpoints, continuously aiming to drive revenue, positive sentiment, loyalty, and increase in lifetime value.
- Optimize marketing automation with triggered email programs and defining of business logic behind customization, campaign prioritization, frequency caps, etc.
- Define and manage strategic and tactical metrics, analyze data and translate into successful actions to further optimize programs.
- Ownership for SMS marketing function for the company.
- Lead and manage the Email Marketing Specialist.
- Deploy emails for international audiences.
- Partner with the creative team on customer-facing messaging across CRM touchpoints.
- Develop and maintain email marketing and testing calendars, working with cross-functional teams to support business requirements.
- Support direct mail to align with key customer milestones.
- Use data and customer insights to build and execute a CRM road map across channels that engages customers with personalized, targeted and relevant messages for where they are in their lifecycle.
- Develop direct mail campaign plans, including audiences/send sizes, annual calendars. Actively partners with creative team and analysts to test different formats, creative and offerings for optimal performance.
- Instrumental in the creation of a next-generation loyalty program.
- At least five-plus years’ hands-on experience in delivering, planning, and creating CRM strategies — developing marketing automation from the ground up preferred
- Strong customer-focused marketer
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms/tools
- Prior experience building out marketing database capabilities
- Proactive and highly detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Strong communicator and cross-functional team player
- Ability to bring structure and organization to loosely defined requirements and processes
- Knowledge of marketing and direct marketing principles
- Experience with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics or Omniture