We are looking for a detail-oriented, analytical and customer-centric marketer to join our Retention team as our CRM Marketing Manager, Retention. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in email, product marketing or retention marketing with a proven track record of maintaining high output and growing programs. This role as a critical part of our Retention team will be responsible for the growth of our email marketing program by performing frequent A/B tests, evolving our segmentation strategy and aligning with cross-functional teams to create a world class personalized experience for our customers. As we continue to evolve our suite of marketing tools, this role will be critical in the evaluation and selection of CRM systems. This is an opportunity to make a big and immediate impact by making educated improvements and creating compelling product, creative and giving oriented stories.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Automations CRM Manager to fully manage the email program through the customer’s entire lifecycle.
- Own the email campaign calendar and be the liaison between the copy, creative and merchandising teams to execute 30+ email campaigns a month via our email agency.
- Work closely with merchandising, planning and creative teams to develop clear stories that showcase product attributes, encourage cross category purchases and drive repeat purchases.
- Evolve our segmentation strategy with Simon Data to deliver a personalized and relevant customer experience allowing our customers to discover new products and keeping them informed and active with our mission.
- Manage the development of campaign assets across multiple channels (email, SMS, onsite) including gathering requirements, leading productive brainstorms, briefing all teams in Asana, managing the creative review and approval process, collaborating with designers, copywriters, and agency developers to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
- Leverage consumer and business insights and test data to identify, size and prioritize opportunities that drive lifetime value and new product adoption.
- Maintain a testing roadmap while regularly sharing out clear performance/test results, best practices and key learnings with stakeholders.
What we’ll love about you:
- You have 3-5 years in DTC marketing, with a strong emphasis in email marketing, product marketing, or loyalty and engagement marketing.
- You have a successful track record of managing and developing high volume email programs with robust segmentation strategies.
- You have worked in at least one ESP and have created campaigns and automated/triggered programs with technical capabilities of the platform.
- You have strong segmentation experience with a track record in creating efficient segments. Simon Data experience is a strong plus.
- You are a testing pro with a good understanding of how to build effective tests and can communicate results to team members across varying levels of experience and technical understanding.
- You have extensive project management & organization skills including: conceptualization, brainstorming, driving cross-team alignment, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analyses, managing learnings library and recommendations/next steps.
- You’re customer-focused and passionate about engaging customers through email, SMS and onsite messaging.
- You love working with data: your first instinct to solving a problem is to start with data and ask a lot of questions.
- You’re a team player and very comfortable collaboration as this role touches almost every team in the company.
- You can celebrate the wins and feel comfortable with actionable feedback.
- You strongly believe in our mission and understand the importance of giving-back.
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.
- We believe success comes from the collective effort of all, which is why all full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees. This includes unlimited vacation, sick days, and wellness days because we understand the value of health, relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and traveling the world.
- We believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind, so we offer a $100 monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- You have 3-5 years of experience, preferably in email, product marketing, lifecycle or retention marketing.
- You have experience fully managing an email program with 30+ unique sends a month.
- You have strong project management experience and can coordinate multiple projects across various teams.
- You’ve worked with at least one ESP to set up daily and long term campaigns.
- You have strong experience in segmentation. Simon Data experience is a strong plus.
- You understand and can interpret campaign and audience data.
- You’ve fully built and managed an A/B testing roadmap and have a strong understanding of test setups and can communicate results to stakeholders with various levels of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Google suites, and project management tool like Asana.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience