At Everlane, we want the right choice to be as easy as putting on a great T-shirt. That’s why we partner with ethical factories around the world. Work with high quality and more sustainably sourced materials. And share the true cost of every product we make. But there's a lot more work to be done, and we're excited to be growing a team of motivated humans that are up for the challenge.
The Digital Experience & Merchandising team is responsible for the strategy and operations of the Everlane site experience and is part of the broader eCommerce organization. Our team’s vision is to lead the end to end digital consumer journey by amplifying Everlane’s brand narrative and inspiring consumers to fall in love with our iconic products. The team is a fast growing organization - and we’re looking for other curious, consumer-obsessed disruptors, caring and purpose-driven people leaders that want to change the fashion industry through a sustainable lifestyle.
The Digital Merchandising Lead will be a key leader on the e-Commerce team, responsible for creating, measuring, and supporting a seamless customer experience to optimize the journey for Womens and achieve our digital revenue targets for the category. The role will oversee visual site merchandising strategy, promotion planning and execution, and drive consumer and business insights to inform a future line plan for Womens. This leader will drive improvement and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience through ongoing testing and a data driven mindset.
This is a full-time role based at our San Francisco office headquarters in the Mission neighborhood. This person will report to our Digital Experience & Merchandising leader.
- As the Women’s channel leader, develop and adjust merchandising strategies and website optimizations that contribute to measurable growth through new product discovery, basket building (AOV), conversion improvement, and increased LTV
- Adjust the site strategy and plan for new ‘blue ocean’ opportunities for women based on assessment of the competitive landscape and emerging online trends for desktop and mobile journeys
- Collaborate with planning teams to optimize and identify new merchandising, promo, and pricing opportunities to drive increased revenue and conversion
- Contribute to womens sales forecasting based on site KPI trends and upcoming changes and enhancements to the site
- Monitor, meet, and report on e-Commerce KPIs (conversion, bounce/exit, cart abandon, category revenue) across pages and customer segments, and be able to explain business drivers behind fluctuations in these metrics
- Partner with the Digital Experience team to manage a learning agenda for the Women's digital journey and business specific to user testing and A/B testing, and contribute ideas for testing based on analysis of site data
- Operate with excellence - land the fundamentals and create and help scale efficient workflows, processes and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do
- Lead discussions with other channel leaders in International and Retail to drive best in class digital experiences / best practices
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce, digital merchandising, business operations/strategy; and 1-2 years as a people manager (2+ people)
- Masters Degree preferred
- Start up or direct to consumer experience is preferred.
- The desire to work on a fast-paced, collaborative, and diverse team
- A deep knowledge of e-Commerce best practices; strong understanding and use of strategic thinking, data, and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers
- Ability to use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions, and the owner/operator mindset to translate the data into actions and improvements
- An incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- Able to manage many projects and drive multiple threads of work to completion
- You build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.