As the Director, Brand Marketing and Content, you will be part of the Brand Marketing team at Rejuvenation, working in our brand headquarters in Portland, OR. This team is responsible for all brand marketing work, which includes brand marketing, PR and events, social media, and editorial content. Our job is to drive this growing brand by building a customer base of consumers, trade and contract members, and influencers, with a consistent best-in-class brand presence across the marketplace.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading the editorial, content, and social marketing strategies and initiatives for the Rejuvenation Brand with the result of increasing brand awareness as well as customer engagement, retention, and acquisition. You will collaborate cross-functionally and manage a team that is responsible for the brand voice through editorial content, PR, social media, and events.
- Lead the marketing strategy, consumer insights and customer engagement initiatives for the Rejuvenation brand. Work cross-functionally to present a cohesive and compelling brand experience to our target consumer that drives awareness, engagement, acquisition, traffic and sales to the brand.
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional business partners to facilitate the execution and analysis of marketing initiatives.
- Identify, initiate and manage collaborations. Negotiate all business terms, manage creative approval process and foster relationships with collaborators to further expansion of the Rejuvenation business.
- Initiate consumer research including focus groups and online surveys to understand the target consumers and measure brand KPIs.
- Develop and execute the brand editorial strategy and user experience, ensuring that the brand voice and story are clearly executed through effective content (editorial, video, and social marketing) across all RJ channels – web, catalog, retail, and trade.
- Drive brand social medial marketing and community growth
- Develop seasonal thematic marketing strategies, in partnership with the VP, Creative Director and lead merchants
- Support key merchandising initiatives to achieve assortment and business goals
- Strategically contribute to brand marketing through the advisement and development of key talent and media partnerships
- Develop marketing strategies, editorial identity and launch plans for new branding initiatives
- Oversee influencer outreach and content syndication strategies
- Co-manage brand CSR and cause marketing initiatives, serving as a Brand leader for the social philanthropic direction of the Brand, developing strategy and partnerships, engaging our associates and customers.
- Supports Retail Visual and Operation teams on cross-channel marketing and training initiatives
- Actively monitor trends in digital marketing and emerging social media platforms
- Supervise and lead Content, Social, and PR teams.
- 8+ years of brand marketing experience, with a minimum of three years in retail environment required
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results through development and execution of brand marketing strategy and content.
- Minimum of three years prior experience and proven success in leading and inspiring a team.
- Possesses exceptional communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of people within and outside of the organization.
- Proven ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships
- Outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses a broad knowledge of direct to consumer customer contact and e-commerce business processes.
- Possesses strong business and operational acumen; with the ability to balance conflicting needs and timelines of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to operate strategically, but also to flex into operational and tactical work when needed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.