The Director, Corporate Strategy provides strategic business analysis and operational support for key projects and initiatives to maximize the effectiveness of the company and brand. He/She will work with and across all channels and functions to manage and drive operational directives, research and analyze business opportunities, and support strategic and operational initiatives as a support to the CEO.
- Provide Project Management support for strategic cross-functional projects to ensure alignment across all critical stakeholders and that we achieve the stated business outcomes
- Identify and analyze new business opportunities, outlining analytical plans, metrics, key performance indicators and risk, and helping to implement change.
- Develop business plans, models, and analysis for new projects and initiatives.
- Perform deep dive analysis to understand drivers of business.
- Provide in-depth market and competitive insight to help inform and drive the growth agenda for the brand.
- Compile thoughtful, comprehensive industry analysis and identify key trends.
- Manage projects from start to finish, including research, analysis and assessment, recommendations and implementation.
- Present research and findings to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Partner with functional and business leads to drive key brand strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- 3-4 years of experience in a top tier management consulting firm required.
- Experience in retail, merchandising or consumer-facing businesses required.
- Experience working on projects in fashion or apparel business preferred.
- Creative and strategic thinker and problem-solver.
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguous environments and adapts easily to change.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and have solid financial acumen.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills including ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to work under pressure quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Able to collaborate effectively and build relationships across all functions and levels within the organization.