Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The e-commerce Department has an opening for a Director, Customer Support Analytics and Planning. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Albertsons seeks to offer customers an easy, exciting, and friendly e-commerce shopping experience, through the invention of personalized and localized digital experiences for our 34 million plus weekly customers.
The Director of Customer Support Analytics and Planning will be responsible to lead analytics and planning function for our customer service to meet the rapid growth of our e-commerce business and loyalty programs. You will ensure that we are measuring and improving how we scale and optimize our customer service operations to provide best in class support our customers, leverage the insights from the customer feedback and share it with the organization to improve the overall customer experience.
Your role will involve a mix of strategic, analytical and ability to convert insights into actions in collaboration with other team members. You will have a background in delivering outstanding analytics products and solutions to support business that has experienced massive month-over-month growth. You can apply your experience and industry know-how to develop a strong internal analytics, insights and planning team, and work cross functionally with our marketing, product, IT, legal and business teams.
The grocery industry is underdeveloped in e-commerce, and this person will contribute in influencing the future of grocery e-commerce and establish Albertsons as an industry leader. There are very few places where you can have this much customer and business impact and help shape the future of e-commerce. If you are up to the challenge, we would love to talk to you!
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze all contacts across all channels to ensure that we are becoming more efficient as well as provide increasingly better customer experience at the same time
- Inform product roadmap based on proper testing and measurement
- Understand the impact of new products and features on assisted contact resolution and performance of different agents at different locations to ensure that we are optimally planning for agent staffing
- Leverage the data collected from all customer contacts to build a VOC tracker and understand customer expectations and pain points that can be leveraged by various product teams to improve their products.
- Working with the engineering team to ensure proper data and reporting infrastructure is in place to enable seamless delivery of analytics and insights across the organization
- Build internal team to drive and execute customer support innovation agenda
- You are a talented business and analytics leader with experience in a demanding operating environment
- Proven successful experience in working in an agile environment
- You have 10+ years of professional experience in leading analytics in customer support, experience and marketing for organization delivering amazing customer experience
- Three to five years' experience working for a large, eCommerce player in analytics, insights and VOC space
- Strong leadership experience
- Aptitude for strategic thinking and problem solving in a fluid environment.
- Exceptional at prioritizing and focusing on the highest value opportunities.
- Ability to stay goal oriented and act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Executive presence and mindset, with the ability to roll up sleeves when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, able to present, negotiate and influence at C-level.
- Exceptional networking, relationship building and influencing skills.
- MBA a plus, but strongly preferred