Our Merchandising team is expanding! We are seeking a Director, Dropship and Third-Party Marketplace. As we continue to evolve as a premiere Women's lifestyle membership, we are consistently trying to push the needle and bring the latest and greatest products for our 1M+ members.
Reporting to our Senior Director, E-Commerce, Dropship and Brand Partnerships this new role will lead strategy development for our dropship and third-party marketplace opportunities. Ideal candidates will have experience overseeing third-party vendors within a complex retail environment, as well as proven ability to manage a high-performing Merchandising team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute a third-party marketplace strategy
- Evolve our existing dropship strategy and opportunities
- Establish strategies for all FabFitFun third-party vendor matrix, sales, and operations
- Build Annual Plans for all third-party financial performance and all operating budgets
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with third-party sellers and partners
- Manage build-out of robust vendor matrix and vendor toolkit and reporting
- Ensure that FFF offers a compelling value proposition to third-party sellers
- Collaborate with Consumer Insights and Merchandising Strategy team to leverage trends and data to develop strategic vision for potential new brands and product assortments
- Create development plans for direct reports and ensure that the entire team is being developed and meeting goals
- Serve as key cross-functional partner with Operations, Product Management, Marketing, and Operations teams
- Conduct competitive marketplace analysis to assess and create business opportunities
- Lead company-wide initiatives with senior cross-functional leaders
What You’ll Bring
- 8 years+ managing a complex retail business and third-party marketplace (Proven experience managing a revenue of $20M+)
- Bachelor's Degree in Merchandising, Business, or related field - MBA a plus!
- Previous experience leading strategy from ideation to execution
- Confident ability in managing and developing multiple direct reports / merchants
- Ability to leverage analytics, sales data, and reporting to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to the business model
- Strength in fostering highly effective and collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Effective in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small and large groups, and executive communication
- An understanding of the member’s wants and needs and the ability to identify the appropriate product/trend that will appeal to the member and exceed their expectations