REEF was founded on a love for the beach, surfing, and a passion to create high-quality products to fit active lifestyles. Now more than 30 years later, REEF is the global footwear brand that connects us to the fun, freedom, and spirit of the beach.
REEF draws on the spirit of the beach to offer instant comfort, style, and versatility for the core surfers and beach lovers alike. As an organization, REEF is comprised of a diverse group of beach enthusiasts, surfers, artists, and innovators all driven by the same passion and relentless spirit of our founders.
Our Marketing Team is currently hiring a Director of Growth Marketing. This individual will play an instrumental role in developing our global digital marketing strategy and to elevate the brand and drive revenues. The ideal candidate is obsessed with understanding our consumers and building unique digital journeys that not only drive revenue, but make people fall in love with our brand and products. This person is equal parts data analyst, digital strategist, and highly creative. They use data to drive insights and insights to drive unique creative or messaging ideas that ultimately make our consumer’s journey highly effective. This person should be able to pull together integrated views of multiple channels, analyze, synthesize and make actionable recommendations that have meaningful impact on the business.
- Build, plan and implement unique consumer journeys for each of our core target segments.
- Work with the product team to understand product stories and build out messaging and asset deliverables that fuel the consumer journey of each person throughout their digital journey.
- Own a holistic view of data and analytics that allows leadership to see how effective the strategies are working and to inform strategic business decisions and budget recommendations.
- Manage the Paid Media budget across Paid Media Partnerships with top tier publications, Paid Social, and Paid Search.
- Responsible for our Paid Media Partnership strategy, vetting partners and working with them on unique and meaningful executions for the brand
- Oversee a global digital team and partner with regional E-comm marketing team in executing and reporting on digital marketing strategies across Paid Media Partnerships, Paid Social Media, Paid Search and Organic Social Media
- Work closely with Director of E-comm to understand revenue targets and budget allocations to be able to put detailed plans against our targets to guarantee results
- Own the global organic channel strategy and optimization plans to create a unique and meaningful POV for REEF social channels across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and emerging channels to come
- Work closely with creative team on Paid Social, Display and other marketing content, giving feedback and direction to make the most effective creative, based on persona, messaging intent and KPI
- Oversees the relationship, strategic direction, and performance of our digital agency for Paid Media and Paid Search.
- Own the strategy and execution of a consumer testing plan across paid media that helps us better understand our consumer. Responsible for analyzing the data and preparing actionable insights for the company to benefit from.
- Partner with Reef International to drive digital marketing best practices across a network of global distributors
- Prepare and present holistic reports on data, insight and actions internally, as well as to leadership and our BOD
- Strong understanding of Paid Media, Paid Social, Paid Search, Organic Social, Display channels and how they work together for different stages of the funnel
- Experience launching new marketing channels/initiatives from the ground up
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-pace, start-up environment with limited resources
- Highly analytical with ability to turn results/data into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results.
- Strong communication skills, able to express opinion and viewpoint professionally, and comfortable presenting in meetings to Senior Leadership
- Collaborative team player able to effectively build consensus around program vision, and drive initiatives to completion through partnership with a diversity of constituents.
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred, Analytics platform experience required
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years’ experience in performance marketing and growing organic brand channels, preferably for a best in class apparel retailer
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; MBA Preferred
- Effective presentation of information and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prefer strong knowledge of lifestyle/ footwear market