The Fabletics team is looking for a Director of Brand and Content Marketing to join our creative, fun and hardworking Marketing team. As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for leading creative, brand storytelling as it relates to the marketing strategy in addition to maximizing messaging and driving cross-functional execution for marketing initiatives. As a people manager, you will be responsible for motivating and driving your team (there is only one dotted line – what should we do here?) to ideate and execute creative campaigns. The ideal candidate is innovative, extremely creative yet business-minded, detail-oriented, reliable, and a stellar communicator.
This position will report to The Vice President of Marketing.
- Create innovative and highly engaging campaigns with a digital-first focus.
- Maximize messaging to achieve marketing goals by partnering closely with Editorial reviewing copy in detail.
- Closely partner with Creative and Editorial to drive key product messaging and education across all channels.
- Continually access the competitive landscape while continuing to create and drive visionary digital campaigns.
- Oversee and review key creative partnering with VP of Marketing, Creative Director and CMO.
- Manage cross-functional partners to devise and execute ongoing collection launches and collaborations across multiple channels bring the strategy to life across multiple channels.
- Manage monthly tactical marketing plan with Retail, Social, CRM, PR, Editorial, Creative and EU partners to ensure cross-functional alignment and a streamlined customer experience.
- Drive brand launches and liaise with cross-functional partners including but not limited to collaborations, new collections and strategic partnerships.
- Manage and drive customer experience calendar.
- Partner with CRM to manage email strategy from a content & creative perspective.
- Collaborate with Social Media to launch holistic campaigns.
- Partner with Customer Service and Editorial to address customer feedback and responses.
- Continually assess and streamline marketing processes to drive efficiency.
- 10+ years of professional experience including an e-commerce direct marketing background from a digital-first brand and/or client (Fashion/athleisure a plus).
- A creative marketer with a proven track record of innovative and successful campaigns.
- Experience leading and inspiring a team to learn and grow.
- A keen eye for copy and experience executing strategic storytelling is a must.
- Enthusiastic team player with the flexibility to re-prioritize, multi-task and switch tasks fluidly.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative with an innovative mindset to drive new ideas and think outside of the box as an entrepreneurial leader.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Positive, can-do attitude with ability to hit the ground running.
- Unyielding desire to learn, assess the competitive landscape and challenge the status quo.
- Exceptionally organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and process-driven, with ability to think ahead to full scope of projects and deliver work on time and accurately.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration.