Who We Are
We are Wildfang. Started in 2013, we had grown tired of asking: Are real pockets revolutionary? Is it too much to ask for a button-up without boob gap? Why is the fashion industry still clinging to outdated gender norms that serve no one? In answering these questions, WILDFANG was born. We’re on a mission to rethink gender norms and how they show up in fashion. We embrace our masculine, our feminine, and our everything in between. We are a small, but fast growing DTC fashion brand famous for coveralls, blazers, and more available at our .com site as well as our 2 retail stores.
Who Are You
Leading our online channel, you are responsible for managing all digital marketing channels as well as identifying, implementing and reporting on digital strategies that align with business goals. The position reports into the Head of Growth, has one internal direct report, and several external reports.
What you’ll do
* Full ownership of Wildfang’s online business including developing successful strategies and campaigns to attract new customers and retain existing customers.
* Analyze and report on the efficacy of our marketing campaigns, channels and day-to day business results to deliver meaningful insights and trends to leadership.
* Work with finance to develop and drive financial and KPI targets and forecasts that align with new initiatives and trending performance.
* Oversee all marketing channels from planning to execution including website, email, SMS, loyalty, paid marketing, and content development. Manage the digital comms calendar and oversee creative briefing and production workflow to ensure launches are delivered on time and drive maximum productivity
* Obsess and hone the consumer journey and digital storytelling across the digital platform and work with retail partners to develop a streamlined omni-channel journey to maximize engagement.
* Instill best practices across all digital marketing channels and stay up to date on emerging technologies across the ecommerce industry.
* 8+ years of experience in digital marketing/ecommerce
* 4+ years of management
* Experience with a DTC brand/company
* Deep experience in Shopify Plus, SMS, ESP and Loyalty platforms
* Expert knowledge of lifecycle and automation best practices
* Excellent analytical skills with deep understanding of LTV and key customer metrics
* Leader who can go high to low; highly collaborative and communicative
Benefits & Perks
* Remote work (+ remote work stipend)
* Health, vision, dental insurance
* Unlimited PTO
* Mission based company + entrepreneurial work environment
* Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events
Wildfang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.