Are you a passionate, ambitious and motivated team player? Are you looking to grow and challenge yourself? If so, then you are ready to GO WITH JOE! SNOW JOE + SUN JOE design and create innovative, eco-friendly and affordable outdoor home, yard + garden tools for the not so average Joe. Our revolutionary manual, electric, cordless, and hybrid power product lawn and garden assortment provide smart solutions to easily tackle any outdoor chore regardless of season. SNOW JOE + SUN JOE's dominance of the lawn and garden industry has also been further strengthened by its recent partnership with Einhell Germany AG (ETR: EIN3), Europe's leading tools manufacturer, wherein Snow Joe + Sun Joe serves as the exclusive North American distributor and marketer of Einhell tools.
At Snow Joe + Sun Joe, we believe in empowering people to do their best work and provide a healthy atmosphere with ample opportunities for growth along with competitive pay, a family-like, collaborative culture and great benefits. We are looking to expand our online sales team with eager, self-motivated and highly analytical e-Commerce-savvy leaders who can dominate the online marketplaces in various capacities. The ideal candidates will have experience in leading and motivating a large team (25+), setting goals and managing day-to-day workflows to achieve maximum efficiencies.
- Provides direct supervision and conduct daily/weekly/quarterly meetings with all Account Managers, Specialists and Associates to achieve sales targets.
- Identify areas of opportunity to help grow existing accounts, launch new accounts, and grow/launch new product categories
- Responsible for team training, recruitment, coaching, and development
- Develop e-Commerce and in-store sales strategies, programs and plans for existing and potential customers. Includes but not limited to assisting in the development of annual business plans and monitoring goals, conducting monthly reviews, preparing marketing calendars for assigned accounts, and leading action item efforts.
- Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the department and develop budgets, policies, procedures to support achievements of objectives.
- Define, identify, and implement customer acquisition strategies.
- Build and implement measurement plans that demonstrate delivery against business and company objectives
- Drive web development efforts including application of new technology and content design.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in marketing, finance, product, engineering, supply chain, creative, IT, and customer service to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Provide on-going strategic insights based on industry, customer, shopper and marketplace trends to support category strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business management, supply chain, marketing or related field
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- 5 years of experience in e-commerce business operations
- Analytical driven mindset with a demonstrated track record of process improvement
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving abilities, to assist in meeting company and team goals
- Motivated self-starter with high energy level, a passion for e-Commerce, leadership and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve goals and objectives
- Experience with partner retail sites (examples: Walmart Retail Link, Amazon Vendor Central) is a plus
- Extremely organized and efficient, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once, meeting tight deadlines.
- Team training, coaching, recruitment, leadership experience required