As the E-commerce Digital Product Manager, you will focus on the delivery of best-in-class, innovative e-commerce experiences for our Sherwin-Williams Pro and DIY customer segments across our web and mobile platforms. You will work with closely with e-commerce team to determine business requirements to define our vision and work closely to evangelize the e-commerce platform, the product/platform strategy, roadmap and delivery for Product Initiatives to differentiate our e-commerce platform and services, such as competitive payment options and tech, Shopping Cart enhancements, Product upsell, Bundling, and e-comm on our Product/Color Details pages.
This cross-functional position achieves results through facilitation and collaboration with key stakeholders from across the business and information technology. The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the successful launch of the digital product(s) they are responsible for, from ideation through implementation, as well as ongoing optimization.
- Establish and refine a product vision focused on creating differentiated experiences that address the requested and unarticulated needs of customers across varied segments and locales.
- Champion this vision throughout the organization.
- Collaborate closely with peers from marketing, user experience, design, technology, customers and the field personnel to align initiatives and deliver complete journeys across devices and channels.
- Focus on making SW’s e-commerce platform best-in-class and augmenting our premium customer journey online
- Work with our external EC platform partner and internal e-commerce partners to prioritize platform upgrades
- Exceed customer expectations for making it easy to find and get product with best in class merchandising and search functionality
- Manage and prioritize an evolving product roadmap that informs a backlog of technical initiatives both large and small.
- Ensure the values of our customers are effectively woven throughout the product. These include varied market segments such as national accounts, commercial contractors, architects, designers, residential painting contractors and homeowners.
- Stay up-to-date with the rapidly evolving digital landscape to inform forward-looking roadmap.
- Be fully-versed in how experiences are being delivered to the customer and how those experiences are performing against established goals.
- Communicate and present well, with experience preparing and giving presentations to various stakeholders about strategic customer experience direction.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and will be required to work not only at the strategic level, but also tactically day-to-day by diving deeply into business, product, and technical domains.
- Have experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product improvements, metrics analysis, consumer insights and design experimentation.
- Connect the experience together with various measurements including sales, engagement and brand loyalty.
- Ability to travel 10-15 percent of the time and relocation assistance is available.