You are a creative problem solver who is ready to lead the web team for a rapidly scaling e-commerce brand. Perhaps you’ve been the #2 on a successful D-to-C brand or led e-comm strategy and implementation for a brand within a larger company and are now eager to step up and take full ownership and responsibility for a web store. Either way, you are an entrepreneurial, strategic and results oriented leader.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the e-commerce roadmap for feature development
- Deliver agreed web KPIs including engagement behaviors and conversion rates
- Set the technical strategy for web development, recommending technology choices and feature sets to achieve organizational goals
- Established a structured and organized agile development process - maintaining requirements and delivering on time for each sprint.
- Develop and deploy segmented onsite customer journeys, including onboarding the integration of a website with a new CDP
- Create a culture of systematic A/B testing to optimize engagement behaviors and conversion
- Lead the development of new interactive features, segmented experience and other customizations - ideating, designing, scoping, developing, testing, launching and maintaining.
- Identify site performance issues and optimizations, including rapid response triage for critical issues, while tracking and managing the long tail of non-critical issues.
- Systematically evaluate all apps and web technologies to ensure we are leveraging best-in-class tools that meet our specific needs.
- Lead a team of external developers and manage their workflow for on time delivery
- Manage an internal website coordinator and grow your team over time
- Work closely with Marketing and Content teammates to design and manage the execution of onsite interactive elements for each marketing campaign
Who you are:
- E-commerce leader trained in agile development
- Good at optimizing resources in a rapidly scaling organization
- Organized and detail-oriented professional that never lets anything fall through the cracks
- Passionate about building a best-in-class website with buzz-worthy features and design
- Experience creating unique interactive features - from ideation to design to development
- Commercially-minded professionally with strong customer orientation
- Broad thinker with an understanding of a full website ecosystem, including UI, integrations, databases and tools
- Creative problem solver who can troubleshoot with quick fixes and long-term solutions
What you’ll need:
- Shopify Plus expertise required
- Experience with a D-to-C consumer brand brand preferred
- Experience leading a team of external developers
- Ability to work under strict timelines in a fast moving high-energy environment
- Comfortable self-managing priorities, recognizing the difference between urgent, important and low priority
- Strong understanding of mobile first principles, including cross device support, and best practices in UI design
- Ability to work full time in Santa Monica or work from home as needed
In addition to base compensation, this role will also provide a discount on Lunya goods, medical insurance, and PTO in accordance with company policy.
Who we are:
At Lunya, our sleepwear helps women sleep better and feel confidently comfortable. Our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. Our company culture is special and unique – you’ll dig it, we promise.