We are seeking an experienced D-to-C digital marketing leader to join Partake as Director of E-commerce. As part of the marketing team, the ideal candidate is excited to join the company in our early stage and be responsible for strategizing, developing, and executing digital solutions that consider, complement and operate independently of Partake’s retail distribution channels. This role reports into the Head of Marketing.
- Manage Partake’s presence on all E-Commerce and Retail .com accounts including:
- Marketplaces (Amazon.com, Thrive Market)
- Grocery delivery services (Instacart, Shipt)
- Retailer .coms (Kroger, Target)
- Orchestrate all aspects of a strategic and holistic e-commerce plan. Combine existing expertise in marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior digital brand and shopping experience.
- Support the head of marketing in launching integrated campaigns that will deliver against key KPIs (sales, AOV, ROI, conversion, net new customers, etc) and manage margin performance across a variety of product lines.
- Work cross functionally with colleagues and agency partners to drive acquisition, retention, and loyalty while overseeing analytics and performance.
- Consistently identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current brand offering.
Sales Forecasting and Reporting:
- Build a yearly / quarterly / monthly data set that looks at traffic, conversion, CAC, AOV, industry trends, online buying behavior.
- Work with Brand Manager to synthesize & leverage multiple data points/insights (shopper, consumer, category, product) to create cohesive retail strategies that maximize store relationships.
- Work with the sales and operations teams and spearhead e-commerce inventory strategy including selection, pricing, promotion, product display, product information, on-site search.
- Responsible for top-line sales for all digital transactions.
- Develop and support implementation of all D-to-C strategies for the company, including site navigation, SEO on-page optimization, usability, testing, and analytics.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Operations, and Sales teams to ensure that the marketing and promotional calendar is at all times coordinated to create a holistic omni-channel shopping experience.
- Work closely with marketing and agency to ensure that top to bottom of the funnel digital tactics are aligned.
- Integrate with and optimize SEO, email/SMS marketing, traffic driving and retention initiatives
- Work closely with sales team on ROAS model based on member LTV to align on performance marketing spend.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5-7 years experience working in this capacity on a DTC brand (in-house or agency)
- Experience working with a CPG challenger brand a plus.
- Strong retail .com and e-commerce acumen, including knowledge of platforms such as Shopify, Instacart, Amazon, Kroger.com, Target.com
- Demonstrated strong business judgment; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives while working in a fast-paced business environment.
- Proven experience executing large e-commerce projects.
- Interest and passion in solving new and existing customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets and opportunities.
Strategic and scrappy with an ability to work cross-functionally while overseeing many moving pieces. You are a creative, natural problem solver with a passion for customers, technology and innovation. In this seat, you will manage both strategy and execution in partnership with agency support. Having a direct hand in shaping the D-to-C opportunity for a rapidly-growing challenger brand should excite you.