Taubman has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Director at Fair Oaks Mall!
In this role, you will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the shopping center. You will plan, organize, coordinate, direct, review the construction projects and the day-to-day operations of the Facility.
Your day to day responsibilities will include...
- Develops, implements and monitors the approved CAM (Common Area Maintenance) and Owner’s budgets for all areas of responsibility.
- Monitors variances and projections for accurate adjustments and reports.
- Oversees the timely and cost effective repair of all of the physical plant, minimizing any disruptions to the Center’s operation. Oversees and directs the preventive maintenance programs to ensure that all Center equipment performs at optimal efficiency and longevity.
- Manages Center’s 10-year plan and recommends additions and changes as conditions of the Center dictate. This will include performing an annual review of all critical systems components through consultants’ reports and historical data found within CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Supervises/Manages the Facilities staff through knowledge and understanding of current Company and Center vision, mission, values, policies and procedures. This includes, setting the agenda, reviewing assignments, results, ensuring that tasks are completed to the Center’s needs and are completed within a timely manner.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with all local and/or city/county building and emergency services officials, Center staff, tenants, vendors, TTC (The Taubman Company) personnel and the Senior Facilities Director.
- Interfaces with the merchants on daily operational issues (i.e., utilities, leaks, trash, etc.) to ensure a seamless operation of the shopping center. Demonstrates a professional and supportive Customer Service approach with merchants, customers, Corporate and Center Departments.
- Acts as the Center’s and Owner’s representative in directing tenant construction, renovation and remodels, ensuring compliance with TTC standards
- High level decision making on property logistical issues and expense approvals/controls.
- Direct responsibility for holding contractors accountable to their contractual obligations, negotiating contracts and overall expense performance for assigned areas.
- Coordinates with TTC on the bidding, selection and contracting processes and monitors the daily performance of all contractors providing services, ensuring that proper administrative procedures, approval processes and documentation are followed and TTC quality standards are met.