The GTM Project Manager, is a responsible for overseeing and managing all marketing and creative projects and campaigns from inception to completion, ensuring that they are on time, on budget, and within scope. This role contributes to the success of Sur La Table through initiating, organizing, and directing workflow through the project life cycle.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use established project intake processes and work with cross-functional teams and partners to define project scope and objectives.
- Prepare budget estimates based on scope of work and resource requirements, track project costs to meet budgets.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers and own invoicing and budget tracking for projects.
- Utilize project management tools and software and leverage industry best practices to develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plans.
- Liaise with marketing, creative, and copy team leads to allocate resources as needed and manage projects and workflows in an effective and efficient manner.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress as well as communicating status and potential roadblocks that need resolution to team members and key stakeholders.
- Secure sign-off and approvals from all partners and project stakeholders as needed.
- Release final creative files to vendors, teams, or stakeholders once approved.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Experience and Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- 5+ years project management or related experience. Merchandise-driven or retail environment experience with packaging and print project management background preferred.
- Interest in cooking and the culinary space desirable.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle and managing projects impacting multi-functional teams; ensuring projects remain on task, on budget and on schedule.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, professional, and accountable.
- Strong proficiency in Smartsheet, Basecamp, and Microsoft Office programs, specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint