posted September 23, 2021
Manage HR activities for the Maison across US and Canada. Areas of focus: Development and Retention, Employee Relations, Reporting and Analysis. Support, coach and council managers in HQ and across the retail network.
- Execute strategies designed to narrow talent gaps and increase retention and engagement.
- Ensure proper onboarding for all new hires – continue to upgrade process with an eye on Employer Branding
- Coach Managers in the field and in corporate to be better leaders for their teams.
- Ensure development plans are in place and activated
- Manage Organization Management Review (OMR) efforts.
- Manage annual Performance Review process (PCR)
- Support the execution of programs that drive development of high potentials – utilize Fashion Group Talent team and LVMH corporate offerings when appropriate
Compensation & Benefits/Payroll/Budget/Data Reporting
- Manage budgets, forecasts and strategic plans (R1/R2, Strat plans, Social Reports, etc) – partnering closely with Finance team and brand leaders.
- Ensure employee compensation is in line with budget and external benchmarks; perform market research as needed
- Manage annual ICR process.
- Manage on-boarding, headcount management and terminations.
- Partner with Fashion Group Shared Services regarding payroll, HRIS integrity and reporting
- Ensure LOA and Workers Comp Claims are effectively executed by shared services
- Main point of contact for all employee relations issues
- Manage harassment claims, conduct investigations, mediate contentious situations
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to manage Corporate and Retail recruitment needs both for immediate and anticipated needs.
- Monitor new store/locations to ensure they are staffed according to plan/budget
- Support managers at corporate and store level how to effectively interview and assess talent.
- Partner with LVMH Inc. and Fashion Group Talent Acquisition to network and share talent
- No direct reports
- Liaise with Fashion Group HR North America Talent and Operations teams
- Liaise with Maison Human Resource teams in France and LVMH Inc in the US.
- Position requires minimum of 10 years of relevant progressive HR experience including people management
- Solid understanding of labor laws for US and Canada and demonstrates strong HR sensibility and critical thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
- Superior organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization including senior leadership and retail associates
- Ability to travel