*** Open to Various T-Mobile Locations in the following states NY; NJ; CT; PA; MD; MA; AR; IL; FL; NC; TN; TX; CA; OH; VA; MN ***(Full time Position with Benefits)
At T-Mobile for Business, we are building the future of wireless. Our Enterprise Sales organization is expanding and seeking a qualified Industry Solutions expert to develop and execute vertical and account based strategic plans to enable deeper account penetration, more effective funnel pipeline generation, and accelerate sales conversion within Enterprise & Strategic accounts. Our ambitious and resilient Industry Solutions Advisor will specifically implement solution-based strategies, leverage existing and new relationships and uncover new business opportunities. In addition to selling T-Mobile’s existing wireline, wireless voice and data solutions, the Industry Solutions Advisor will help curate and launch a new array of vertical solutions in the market. The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience within the retail vertical and should thrive in ambiguous environments, love multitasking, and have a deep passion for enterprise sales.
T-MOBILE: MOBILITY LEADER
Ranked #1 in the US in business wireless customer satisfaction, T-Mobile is growing rapidly in the enterprise segment. T-Mobile is leveraging this market position to launch the most cutting-edge solutions in the fixed-mobile convergence category. These solutions will change communications significantly as they will allow our customers to eliminate their voice landlines completely in favor of a single converged device.CHALLENGING AND EXCITING ROLE
Our Industry Solutions Advisors are self-motivated and entrepreneurial; however, T-Mobile will provide all the training and support you need to do your job well. In this role, you will develop new business within your assigned vertical base of accounts through a consultative approach. As you develop your account module, you will help your customers with strategic direction on mobility solutions, deployment planning and cost analysis. As one of the top wireless companies in the world, T-Mobile is an exciting place to work. T-Mobile highly values its employees and offers a very competitive compensation package.The nature of the Industry Solutions Advisor position is high-spirited and entrepreneurial. It offers substantial growth and opportunity to those who thrive in a competitive and fast-paced work environment. Proactive and responsible, these team members also relish the autonomy required to prioritize and troubleshoot on their own in an ever-changing professional field. The best Industry Solutions Advisors are aggressive, knowledgeable, and persuasive sales pros who don’t easily take “no” for an answer. They make providing the very best customer service priority one.
In this role you will work closely with sales account executives, marketing, product development, GTM, training, and business development teams. Requires a customer-first focus and competency in change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results orientation, and inspirational leadership. The ability to multitask and drive projects are key to your success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
- Drive business transformation through technology implementation
- Effectively articulate T-Mobile’s strategy and position our vertical specific solutions
- Execute sales strategies to targeted accounts across defined industry segment
- Identify internal and external resources for partnership and solution development
- Develop account-specific engagement plans leveraging field marketing and internal/external partners
- Network and build new relationships within vertical
- Take responsibility for understanding industry trends, emerging technologies/solutions, and competitive pressures
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches and solutions
- Brand and market TFB within the targeted vertical community
- Develop executive level client relationships
- Deliver inspiring presentations to senior level executives
- Represent T-Mobile at industry events and develop partnerships with organizations that offer complimentary solutions