posted September 14, 2020
This position is responsible for the development of the customer contact strategy, campaign planning for direct channels, managing the timely execution of direct marketing campaigns to our customers and sharing the insights of campaign performance to inform future efforts. This position is responsible for the post-analysis of marketing events, testing recommendations, and providing analytics and data-driven answers to business questions. Insights from reporting and ad hoc analysis will be used in recommendations that will impact marketing investments, acquisition initiatives, and customer strategy.
- Drives a modern marketing mix approach to customer file health and new customer acquisition to enable Chico’s FAS to be the leading retailer for women in our target distinct brand positions.
- In partnership with the brands, develops optimal contact strategies across media and sales channels that align with brand strategic and long-range goals.
- Leverages insights of intellectual curiosity to identify new opportunities.
- Manages customer contact strategy including direct mail, email, digital, and calling campaigns.
- Manages customer segment specific communication strategies to meet objectives and KPI’s by which campaign effectiveness and economics will be evaluated.
- Leverages intimate knowledge of the effectiveness of past communications, offers and statistical models.
- Drives the evolution of current contact planning to include personalization and relevance.
- Partners with CRM, Marketing Analytics, Testing & Advanced Analytics, Merchandise Planning, Brand Marketing and Finance in the design, execution and measurement of marketing tests.
- Reviews monthly customer forecasts by sales channel and high value segmentation with Brand Planning and Marketing. Revises customer contact strategy to support brand budget and customer plan.
- Communicates opportunities and risks to business plans from trends in customer performance, migration, and behavior.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Institution required
5+ years of CRM/direct marketing/marketing strategy experience required (5+ years preferred) in an omni-channel retail environment to include:
- *Multi-medium, longitudinal contact strategies (direct mail, email, digital and phone campaigns)
- *Leveraging and/or implementation of statistics, modeling, and probability in support of multi-medium touch strategies
- *Development and assessment of acquisition, customer growth, reactivation and retention strategies
- Recent modern marketing contact strategy development and implementation with proven success record
- SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS or SQL programming experience required
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; retail math skills; attention to detail
- Client facing style communication, effective and clear, reflecting an appropriate sense of urgency to all levels of management with a proven ability to summarize complex analytics into business insights
- Builds collaborative partnerships cross-functionally; identifies/influences critical stakeholders
- Solid understanding of the financial assessment of ROI
- Strong understanding of how CRM leadership and delivery brings value to a retail organization and the working ability to educate and inform across the organization