The Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization will serve as a key business lead managing site operations and maintenance to ensure a best-in-class shopping experience for our customers. Ensuring accurate product setup at the global level for optimized site navigation, on-site search and SEO, the Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization will also oversee optimization of sorting rules based on business needs and regional “country” market nuances. The Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization will guide regional market teams on correct implementation of local site content updates, campaigns and promotions. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, the Manager will provide on-site insights (customer behavior, key e-commerce KPIs, etc.) to global Fresh.com product owner as well as the Senior Manager to help feed enhancements roadmap, ensure accurate setup and merchandising for new site features & releases, and global site KPI reporting.
The Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization is a strong project manager and team player, with an excitement for working with cross-functional partners and global teams. Bringing innovative ideas and new ways of working to the fresh Digital teams, The Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization is both creative and analytical, as well as solution oriented
- Lead on-site search optimization, partnering with local regions to optimize based on specific trends, and sharing cross functional data with other regions.
- Lead sorting rules creation and optimization, partnering with regional markets to localize strategies — A/B test sorting rules to ensure maximum performance.
- Support with global site KPI performance reporting.
- Train markets “new and existing” on platform utilization/ maximization and feature adoption.
- Oversee SEO content strategy “from a technical perspective”, and ensure regional websites are optimized for performance.
- Partner with Global Retail, Product Development & Marketing teams to set Filtering, Product information, Categorization & other core/evergreen product attributes on all regional product catalogs.
- Create and maintain branding and marketing pages globally for all markets/ websites.
- Create/ upload new products in the global product catalog, in addition to managing future updates.
- Optimize and report on Einstein “Search, Recommendation” strategy– manage up-sell/cross-sell strategy.
- Manage language translations process & uploading by regions as new sites are developed and launched.
- QA Global Sites for content and product bugs/ misalignments in brand strategy.
- Manage site error reporting tool globally & work with regional, global eCommerce and IT teams fix bugs and other errors.
- Manage store locator tool globally, and ensure information is up to date and accurate.
- Collaborate with digital product team on continued site enhancements, and UAT testing new feature releases.