The manager, marketing forecasting and digital analytics plays a key role within Kate Spade’s broader transformation, helping to advance the company’s appreciation for data driven marketing, providing insights, recommendations and learnings grounded in data. Working in partnership with our digital marketing agency, the person in this role will analyze and synthesize the outputs from our measurement tools. In addition, a critical component of the position is evaluation of trends and evolution of a digital marketing forecast by channel. This forecast identifies business risks/opportunities in the service of guiding investment decisions. The individual in this role will evolve existing reporting and dashboards to measure the holistic impact of our digital marketing efforts and identify strategic opportunities.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in forecasting to...
- Develop and deliver digital marketing forecast by channel, to identify business risks and opportunities.
- Create and/or evolve regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) reports and dashboards to support and improve internal reporting processes and deliverables. Types of reports/analyses include but are not limited to:
- Marketing Channel Performance holistically and as it pertains to key events
- Analysis of categories and products, identifying top drivers of views vs conversions
- Overall trends in KPIs (traffic, demand, AOV, time on site, bounce rate, etc.)
- Analysis of what customers views most/least frequently and identification of creative/content elements that drive the most customer engagement
- Impact of digital media on store traffic and sales
- Consolidation of platform and agency data to track campaign KPIs and develop hindsights
- Perform deep dive analyses quarterly and on an ad hoc basis to evaluate the customer’s holistic digital experience. Develop insights to inform go-forward strategies across content, site experience and marketing. Incorporate learnings into seasonal planning process.
- Collaborate with analytical and digital communities across Kate Spade, key vendors/partners and Tapestry to ensure Kate Spade benefits from broader work and analytical advancements.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-7 years of specialized experience and expertise within digital marketing analytics and reporting, ideally with a recognized brand in retail/fashion or at an agency
- Experience and passion in analytics with knowledge of digital marketing and data driven decision making
- Expertise in industry reporting and diagnostic tools (Facebook Power Editor, Google Analytics), and understanding of data trends, troubleshooting anomalies and QA
- Facebook Blueprint Certification/Google Display Advertising Certification preferred
- Direct to consumer e-commerce experience is highly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMif statements, etc.)