The mission of the Natural Diamond Council (NDC) is to advance the integrity of the modern diamond
jewelry industry and augment consumer awareness and desirability.
As the ultimate luxury good, a billion-year-old miracle of nature and recovered by a global industry that is rooted in sustainability and innovation, the NDC presents the world of natural diamonds to the modern consumer through its new brand (launched June 2020), ‘Only Natural Diamonds’- naturaldiamonds.com, an authoritative digital content destination on all things natural diamonds. The content conveys the exciting and culturally relevant happenings within and around the world of natural diamonds, reimagined diamond education, as well as presents the social and global benefits and commitments that are inherent to the sector. The brand also develops 1-3 global advertising campaigns a year.
The Council comprises seven Members, approximately 75 percent of the world’s rough diamond production. With 35 operations in eight countries across four continents, NDC Members positively impact the livelihood and environments of millions of people.
The NDC also offers Diamond Professionals, from retailer to manufacturer to designer, resources from education, marketing materials, trend reports, industry news resource and morenaturaldiamonds.com/council.
To join the NDC is to join a well-supported, exciting, entrepreneurial, creative and pioneering organization
that has a global mission and impact. The culture prioritizes collaboration, agility, transparency, impact and empathy.
The NDC has offices in New York, Shanghai, Mumbai, Antwerp and London
• Prioritize inquiries and requests regarding partner program.
• Build rapport with partners to garner insight and solicit actionable feedback.
• Manage the execution and tracking of partner agreements.
• Interface with coop vendor for communication cadence, reporting and analysis.
• Review marketing requests. Coordinate with agency partners where necessary.
• Track and prioritize key deliverables for partner projects within established timelines.
• Distill results and reports on key takeaways for bi-weekly status meetings.
• Ability to execute marketing tactics, database, email, social media, and advertising campaigns.
• Reliably prepare, edits, and maintains communications, calendars, and presentations and tracks
and communicates related KPI’s.
• Knowledge of basic marketing principles across both the traditional and digital eco-system.
• Strong analytical skills for both data and project management.
• Highly organized with attention to detail and timelines.
• Collaborative spirit, ability to work cross-functionally.
• Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Creative problem solver.
• Ability to quickly pivot and adapt.
• Willingness to learn. Actively seeks and acquires new skills and competencies.
• 2+ years of marketing administrative/operations experience.
• Luxury Jewelry background a plus or an understanding and affinity for luxury goods.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Fluent in social media
Freelance role with potential for longer term opportunity
• Flexible work environment
• Remote / NYC Office
• Reports to VP, Retail Strategy