At Sperry we are here to inspire everyone to find common ground, as we have since 1935. We create products that can transcend boundaries because we believe it’s the little things that can help bring us together. We’re proud to embrace timeless styles and quality everyone can relate to. Join our team and help us inspire people to recognize their commonalities and create more meaningful connections and better communities.
The Marketing Specialist will support the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for marketing initiatives. They will organize, implement and monitor various marketing functions and programs.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of marketing programs.
- Collaborate and work with the brand team to develop marketing stories and materials to support marketing strategies.
- Executes communications with internal marketing teams.
- Executes solutions based upon results from KPI’s, programs and sell-in & sell-through.
- Assists in the creative brief process in order to develop category story positioning.
- Distributes and ensures the production of marketing materials. Oversees inventory management of marketing communications assets.
- Partners with marketing leadership on tradeshow planning and execution.
- Tracks and processes invoices.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years of marketing experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to execute new initiatives
- Able to multi-task and prioritize projects.