The mission of the Natural Diamond Council (NDC) is to advance the integrity of the modern diamond jewelry industry and augment consumer awareness and desirability.
As the ultimate luxury good, a billion-year-old miracle of nature and recovered by a global industry that's rooted in sustainability and innovation, the NDC presents the world of natural diamonds to the modern consumer through its new brand (launched June 2020), Only Natural Diamonds, an authoritative digital content destination on all things natural diamonds. The content conveys the exciting and culturally relevant happenings within and around the world of natural diamonds. It features reimagined diamond education, as well as presents the social and global benefits and commitments that are inherent to the sector. The brand also develops one to three global advertising campaigns a year.
The Council comprises seven members, approximately 75 percent of the world’s rough diamond production. With 35 operations in eight countries across four continents, NDC members positively impact the livelihood and environments of millions of people.
The NDC also offers diamond professionals, from retailer to manufacturer to designer, resources such as education, marketing materials, trend reports, industry news, and more.
To join the NDC is to join a well-supported, exciting, entrepreneurial, creative and pioneering organization that has a global mission and impact. The culture prioritizes collaboration, agility, transparency, impact and empathy.
The NDC has offices in New York, Shanghai, Mumbai, Antwerp, and London.
The media performance specialist is responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and ongoing stewardship of all paid media strategies and best practices based on data trends and forecasts. Execution is achieved with day-to-day management of media agency as well as regular collaboration with executive and content teams. This role will develop media recommendations, optimizations and creative best practices for all paid media needs based on performance insights.
Reports to the managing director of NDC and is a highly visible position.
- Plan, manage, and execute multimillion-dollar budget with media agency across digital, social, search, print, linear TV, OTT/CTV, and OOH, balancing awareness and conversion tactics.
- Eighty percent of role digital, 20 percent traditional media
- Ninety percent consumer media, 10 percent trade media
- Always-on social media/consumer advertising campaigns one to three times a year
- Pull weekly media metrics across digital dashboards and provide insights that are inclusive, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Analytics and Tableau dashboards. Develop effective cross-channel social media optimization recommendations.
- Extract data from platforms and tools to provide analysis on various channels, measuring key metrics for trend analysis such as impressions, clicks, landing page views, clickthrough rates, CPAs, and engagements.
- Ability to evaluate and synthesize granular data and recommend quick optimizations and test-and-learn opportunities.
- Present weekly metrics and takeaways to CEO, managing director and content leads.
- Track and reconcile paid social flighting, budgets and expenses by channel.
- Stay informed and current on social media buying and targeting trends, advances, changes to the competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of search engine marketing, search engine optimization and website navigation/traffic best practices; Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Lead search copy suggestions.
- Liaise between SEM and SEO optimizations to align with landing page tests and optimal site navigation.
- Understand day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory, including pacing, performance and troubleshooting within the open exchange, on YouTube, PMPs, DSPS, partners like DV360, TTD and native providers.
- Lead day-to-day media and creative agency relationship ensuring owned assets are properly developed to execute on paid strategy; advise on creative best practices by platform based on performance data and stay on top of deliverable timelines.
- In conjunction with media agency, develop and maintain monthly performance scorecard, tracking media performance across business key performance indicators.
- Understand best practices in principles of digital media and stay apprised to innovations within the marketplace.
- Oversee accurate and timely administration of media budget.
- Four years to six years of integrated media experience at agency, brand/client side or within digital publishing sector
- Have knowledge of all key consumer insight tools to evaluate target audiences (e.g., MRI)
- Well-versed with ad tech landscape across DSPs, ad servers, programmatic vendors, and analytics tools from an AdOps perspective (DV360, DCM, TTD)
- Google Cloud Services and Google Tag Manager understanding a plus
- Deep understanding of agency process, departments, and how to effectively get work done on time and on budget
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to communicate and collaborate with leadership
- Detail oriented, proactive and passionate about data-driving insights
- Demonstrable media industry relationships
- Luxury background a plus or an understanding and affinity for luxury goods
Salary and Benefits:
- An attractive package will be offered alongside great benefits
- Flexible work environment