The Collected Group (TCG) is looking for a data-driven marketer with D-to-C and/or retail experience to join its team. This individual will focus on scaling TCG's paid media channels efficiently to reach aggressive growth targets. Your responsibilities will include managing advertising strategy, campaign optimization, a paid media budget, advertising agencies, and partners. You will help drive revenue growth and inform key business decisions based on your analytical findings and insights.
You will report directly to the vice president of D-to-C and e-commerce, and work closely with senior leadership to uncover and develop new opportunities. You will remain abreast of key industry trends in the e-commerce, retail, fashion and digital media spaces. If you're someone who is passionate about marketing and growth, and thrives in a highly visible and ambitious role, then this position may be the perfect fit!
- Manage media agency with a focus on customer acquisition, ad campaigns, budget allocation, audience segmentation, testing road map, and reporting.
- Manage digital marketing budget for paid search, paid social, display and affiliate channels, including media plans, channel allocations, spend actualization and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the Creative team to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly.
- Optimize media spend across customer acquisition and re-engagement channels, with focus on efficient growth, meeting ROI/CPA goals, and net revenue contribution.
- Understand and optimize media mix effectiveness at driving net-new customers compared to re-engaging current customers and best-performing lifetime value channels.
- Develop, execute and report on testing road map to uncover best-performing audience segments, creative, tactics, messaging, and landing pages.
- Develop a holistic view of our media mix by employing last-click reporting structures and multitouch attribution to better optimize channel allocations and revenue contribution.
- Develop maximum spend scenarios to account for incremental funds while remaining aligned with ROI/CPA goals.
- Expand channel mix by testing new platforms and partners (e.g., Connected TV, direct mail, podcast, etc.).
- Build and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Buying and Planning, Finance and Digital Product teams to refine scenarios based on expected e-commerce performance.
- Lead reporting and analytics across all marketing channels and own the performance of relevant key performance indicators.
- Conceptualize and execute brand campaigns with a focus on new customer acquisition.
- Liaise with partners to optimize campaigns, stay abreast of industry trends, and gain invites to beta programs (e.g., Instagram/Facebook, Google, Vogue).
- Scale affiliate channel, executing growth and testing strategy, including paid influencers.
Percent of Responsibilities:
1. 25 Percent
- Manage digital marketing budget, spend allocation, testing road map, spend actualization, marginal/scale performance testing, optimization, and execution of paid media budget and campaigns.
2. 25 Percent
- Report, analyze, own KPI dashboard for all digital marketing channels as it is related to customer acquisition and revenue growth.
3. 25 Percent
- Create revenue/growth forecasts based on inventory, promotions, media spend and historical performance.
4. 25 Percent
- Act as internal point of contact for media agencies and media vendors for all requests and information gathering, including paid assets, copy, product feeds, allowable CPA/CAC targets, promotional calendars, etc.
- Buying and Planning
- E-Commerce Operations/E-Commerce Merchandising
- Five years to seven years of direct-to-consumer marketing experience with a focus on growth and performance marketing
- Firsthand experience managing multimillion-dollar media/marketing budget
- Experience in the fashion, luxury or women’s lifestyle space is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of analytics and reporting tools to track media and customer performance throughout the customer journey
- Ability to transform large sets of customer data into actionable insights via Excel
- Experience collaborating with creative teams, balancing revenue growth with brand voice.
- Ability to create streamlined growth projections, dashboards and reporting.
- Intimate knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook Ads manager.
- Candidate must be able to think strategically and support hypotheses with data.