Performance Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote USA - This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Vaccination is not required to perform this role, but you will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if you are unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.About GoPro
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We demand equity. We foster belonging. We demand equity. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
GoPro is seeking a Specialist to support our Performance Marketing team in their goal to engage, nurture, retain and convert our customers throughout all stages of their lifecycle. As part of this team, you will be responsible for activating, and optimizing customer-centric journeys and communication via multiple channels such as email, SMS, web push and paid digital advertising. We’re looking for a self-driven individual who strives in a transitional environment, welcomes risk-taking, is passionate about performance marketing and is analytical and a quick learner.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the development of end-to-end customer-centric multi-channel strategies that addresses specific goals by segment
- Activate and execute end-to-end campaigns, including management of audiences, creative briefs, creative review, coding/trafficking, and QA of assets
- Identify opportunities and works with manager to optimize campaigns and tactics
- Use a data-driven approach to develop quarterly A/B tests, report on results, apply learnings and optimize KPIs
- Partner with other cross-functional teams such as Digital Creative, Integrated Marketing, E-Commerce, Product Marketing, etc.
- Stay ahead and anticipate the impact of mobile ad tech industry changes and Performance Marketing best practices
Skills We’re Excited About
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a cross-channel environment, ideally in working in a customer-centric organization
- Prior experience working on a variety of channels such as email, SMS, and mobile. Ideally, has basic knowledge about paid social, programmatic and search
- Prior experience using marketing automation, customer data platforms and conversion tracking and reporting tools, such as Google Analytics
- Energetic and well-organized multitasker who is comfortable with a moderate level of risk and uncertainty.
- Takes a data-driven approach first, backs thoughts with data
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Ego-free team player who enjoys bringing other team members along and sharing knowledge
- Excellent communicator with an ability to adapt their message to various internal audiences
- Excellent grasp of Performance Marketing best practices, keeps up to date with latest ad tech trends and evolution
- Must be able to work Pacific Daylight Time hours
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $64,175-$75,500.