Would you love to help us achieve our goals of reaching more kids with a LEGO® play experience at Walmart through a data-focused approach and collaborative mentality?
Redefine experiences for consumers and shoppers around the world. The journey ahead will be fueled with new and exciting challenges!
- Drive omnichannel merchandising direction for the Walmart account, working with the National Merchandising team and the E-Commerce Center of Excellence.
- Build relationships with key partners at Walmart to co-develop, influence and implement merchandising direction across stores and Walmart.com.
- Develop and sell-in the distribution and listing strategy (including planogram development).
- Collaborate with the Trade Marketing team to bring the shelf to life, owning logistical coordination of critical in-store marketing materials, including shelf enhancements and model boxes.
- Be curious. Work proactively to utilize available data sources as a means to find opportunities to test, learn and scale innovative tactics.
- Plan and allocate the Walmart merchandising budget, defining store coverage, frequency and key tasks. Measure performance of the merchandising budget and report on a monthly basis, including identification of efficiency opportunities, and with consideration to account P&L.
- Set weekly direction for store merchandising teams, including details of upcoming planogram resets and feature placements.
- Identify and be a point of contact for store operation challenges (e.g., shrinkage), and develop solutions to resolve.
- Be a key contributor to the business plan and activities that support the Walmart U.S. strategy.
- Team Leadership: Positively contribute to team dynamics on the Walmart and broader Sales teams.
Play Your Part in Our Team Succeeding
A key lever within our growth ambition for the AMS market group will be to develop strategies and innovative solutions to navigate a sophisticated retail landscape.
Walmart is a key strategic partner within the Americas market group and the United States Business Unit. It's integral to the success of the broader organization.
The role is accountable for supporting a best-in-class shopping experience for LEGO products in Walmart stores and on Walmart.com. This role will deliver concrete seasonal recommendations that maximize our reach impact across both the in-store and online channels.
This position is also expected to model leadership and collaboration with key internal and external partners (Sales, Retail Marketing, Operations, and Merchandising).
This role needs to be proactive and adaptable in analyzing data from a multichannel perspective in a changing retail landscape. Outstanding team collaboration in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment, providing input, challenges and driving recommended solutions to daily work.
Do You Have What it Takes?
- Three-plus years of related experience in consumer packaged goods (preferred); category management at the customer level and/or forecasting, retail buying or analyst experience; account management a plus!
- Strong aptitude in Microsoft Business Suite; Excel excellence required
- Experience with planogram development (JDA Space Planning)
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to establish strong relationships internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience
- Limited domestic travel required