Stuart Weitzman is a leading luxury accessories brand that is synonymous with strength in femininity. Defined by an energetic, modern and bold attitude, SW is known for its unique approach to melding fashion, function and fit in every silhouette. The brand’s focus on creating timeless, effortless shoes and handbags that are engineered to empower women with both confidence and comfort has resonated around the world, as SW is now available in all corners of the globe through an array of websites, boutiques and retail partners.
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation and inclusivity.
The Consumer Insights Analyst / Sr. Analyst at Stuart Weitzman (“SW”) will report to the Sr. Manager of Relational Marketing and Consumer Insights, and be responsible for overall analysis of the SW customer base, campaign and clienteling initiatives, as well as the development and analysis of key customer segments for the SW brand. The Analyst will be responsible for providing customer insights to support Marketing, E-commerce/Digital, Merchandising and Retail Stores teams in a new holistic 360 approach toward client engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggregate different sources of data to accurately create a 360 channel agnostic, customer-centric view of both engagement and ROI behaviors
- Develop and Maintain Dashboards/KPIs and reporting across online and retail channels in partnership with Tapestry Data Labs team
- Translate analytical findings into concise and easily consumable outputs to support data driven decision making
- Deliver actionable strategic and tactical insights using data and sound analytical methods
- Ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Assist Marketing teams with deepening their understanding of SW customers’ online behaviors by providing channel specific or overall customer insights to drive campaign ROI and/or channel revenue
- Answer data-related business questions in a timely manner utilizing a variety of available Business Intelligence tools (from Marketing/CRM, E-commerce, Retail, Merchandise Planning and Buying)
- Provide analytical support for marketing programs and related testing across channels (e-mail, DM, Out of Home, etc.)
- Campaign forecasting
- Back-end reporting
- Post-Morten analysis
- Provide analytical guidance for the targeting (and testing) and measurement of cross channel initiatives for the brand
- Partner with Tapestry’s data and analytics teams, applying learnings from Tapestry’s analytical community to Stuart Weitzman
- Help SW to enrich customer understanding through utilization of third-part demographic and behavioral data appends
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Proficiency with Tableau or other data visualization tools required
- Experience in data mining and statistical packages such as R/Python preferred
- Natural curiosity and passion for the power of customer insights
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Passion for Retail industry, desire to move the business forward with the help of analytics
- Able to work cross functionally with both highly technical and analytic resources and those that have limited statistical and math training
Education and Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience in the area of analytics with a proven track record of leveraging data analysis to drive business impact
- Degree in Statistics, Math, Economics or Operations Research
- Experience with Segmentation, Profiling, Data modeling, Significance Testing, Experimental Design.