The successful candidate will be a seasoned technologist with a proven track record in delivering outstanding solutions that provide significant business value with sustainable long-term gains. The role requires exceptional skills managing, configuring, deploying and providing operational support of our on-premises hosted Adobe Campaign Management solution.
The team is looking for someone with a keen awareness of emerging technologies and the ability to grasp what is appropriate for our stream of work and leading its adoption. Excellent communications skills (both written and oral) are paramount as well as the ability to work across teams in different geographies and time zones. Must feel comfortable in a fast paced, agile working environment. The passion for mentoring and coaching will be a critical aspect of this position.
Key Role Deliverables
As a Senior Applications Developer, you will own, manage, configure, deploy and provide support for our on-premises Adobe Campaign solution. You will play a key role in the continued success and roll-out of Personalization across our Digital Channel.
- Lead in driving development and operations standards for the team
- Manage the Adobe Campaign application and configuration for Victoria's Secret
- Close collaboration with business and technology stakeholders to ensure that value is maximized for our Personalization product
- Lead in driving development and operations standards for the team.
- Ensure there is comprehensive documentation covering all aspects of the functionality and operation of the platform
- Customer experience first mentality
- Guide and train team members using enterprise knowledge and expertise on application complexities and adjacent dependencies
- Work in an agile, DevOps culture with a focus on maintaining operational excellence while delivering with high velocity
- Outstanding organizational skills and work ethic
- Problem-solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience using Adobe AEM suite particularly Adobe Campaign
- 7-10 years of experience developing scalable back end solutions
- 4-year degree in Information Systems or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
- Technical troubleshooting and other general maintenance tasks associated with Adobe Campaign
- Experience with CI/CD
- Programming experience in Java/Golang/Scala/Python/C/C++, or similar
- Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience creating automated code migration/deployments
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise DevOps practices
- Experience in operational stability, technical hygiene strategies and techniques
- Must possess strong problem solving, analytical, and debugging skills
- Should be a self-starter and proactive in identifying and fixing issues
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Proven experience identifying and communicating engineering best practices