Come along with all your skills in order to reach more children by leading marketing campaigns in the region!
The Senior Campaign Manager, AMS will report to the Head of Retail Marketing, AMS, serving as their right-hand and owning strategic campaigns and programs focusing on:
• Marketing innovation, strategic integration, and seeking out incremental opportunities to drive the LEGO Retail Business in AMS. Driving new agile and flexible ways of working that allow us to react at the speed of the shopper. Encouraging an omni-channel approach to improve the shopper experience and sales across the LEGO ecosystem (LEGO Brand Retail, Travel Retail, LEGO Certified Stores, Merlin Entertainment, IP and licensing partnerships), strengthening the connected LEGO ecosystem through amplifying the role of LEGO Retail as brand lighthouse. Regaining momentum in 2021 for physical stores post-COVID store closures.
• Deliver inputs to LEGO Brand Retail Global Marketing functions that ensure the regional shopper is accurately assembled, from briefs to toolkits. Provide Retail Marketing functions line-of-site to the regional market’s plans to elaborate and land powerful go-to-market programs. Develop and execute localized campaign extensions that add value to global campaigns and drive increase
• Identify regionally-based, incremental marketing opportunities that recruit and endear shoppers to LEGO retail. Co-create marketing programs with the Americas market team that position LEGO as a brand-building owned channel. Activate appropriate quick-response plans to rapidly address in-season risks and opportunities. Seek out and deploy market-born, market-based marketing programs that are regionally relevant and add value.
Within the LEGO Retail Marketing group, the Regional Marketing team’s purpose is to serve as the voice of shoppers across our primary regions. Sitting at the intersection where Global and Regional campaigns converge, we accomplish this through dynamic internal feedback loops, collecting and inputting the appropriate regional shopper inputs upstream, to ensure that Global campaigns are effectively localizable downstream.
The ideal candidate is equally passionate about marketing and retail, possessing a shopper-first omnichannel mentality. They will develop proficiency of the AMS shopper’s relationship with LEGO, the broader toy industry, and competitive landscape, including motivations, shopping behaviors, and purchase patterns to deliver the ultimate LEGO brand experience.
This manager will translate their understanding shopper into innovative, insight-derived marketing campaigns and programs by building consensus with internal and external partners to drive the Brand Retail business while growing our active share of the toy category in the US, Canada and Latin America.
Leaning on their knowledge of the retail industry (merchandising, operations, business relevant metrics, etc.) this role will craft creative marketing solutions that meet stated business goals while advancing the LEGO Retail Regional Marketing direction to execute Global plans with excellence, increase integration with local markets, drive footfall to stores and traffic to .com, and collect local opportunities through agile approaches.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 7+ years omnichannel retail marketing experience for brands with large store footprints
• Sophisticated understanding of brand and product marketing, global brand experience a plus
• Digital oriented marketer possessing proficiency with full funnel marketing planning, enlisting owned, earned, shared, and paid media to optimally reach shoppers with a ‘through-the-line’ approach
• Shown success leading coordinated omni-channel marketing strategies in a large matrix environment, able to command a room with a high-degree of executive presence
• Influential collaborator and relationship-manager, building consensus with a broad range of cross-functional partners, business partners, and international teams
• Strategic business orientation with the ability to balance analytical and creative thinking
• Proactive, self-sufficient, and results oriented teammate, that thrives in an exciting, fast-paced culture
• Well-organized, detail oriented multi-tasker with excellent project management skills
• Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication abilities
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (estimate 15% of time)
Nice to have
• Experience working in a Global to Local framework or environment (in either area/team)
• Comfortable managing through ambiguous situations with self direction
• Resilience complimented by strong functional expertise
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
LEGO Brand Retail is the pinnacle expression of the LEGO brand, offering families an immersive shopping experience unlike anywhere else. This is a unique opportunity for a well-rounded, forward-thinking retail marketer seeking a highly engaging and rewarding opportunity to further develop their career within a growing, critically important area of LEGO Brand Retail and the LEGO Group overall.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.