We are searching for a Senior Creative Content Writer. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing and Ecommerce, the Senior Creative Copywriter will be responsible for owning the development and execution of content to support high-visibility campaigns and holistic multi-channel communications through the customer journey. This includes constant optimization of the content across multiple channels and ongoing development of high-value, relevant and engaging content that strongly positions the Boston Proper brand and elevates our profile across customer segments and communication channels.
- Lead the development and extension of brand voice for Boston Proper to become distinctive, recognizable and unique, continuously honing and pushing the brand to go further
- Responsible for leading ideation, development and delivery of key seasonal content and themes, including catalog, web, PR, Influencers, etc. in deep collaboration with cross functional partners (Creative, Merchandising, Design, Marketing and Leadership).
- Drive relevant focused storytelling, cross platforms, to create and enhance synergies between product, copy and imagery.
- Lead and ideate product names and description structure to help communicate benefits of the product.
- Write catalog themes and headlines, customer background, log lines and longer form content as assigned and required (blogs, video scripts, press releases, speeches and interviews)
- Write compelling, polished, fashion-authoritative and exciting copy that captures our audience's attention for a variety of channels including email, catalog, web, social media, and digital advertising, maintaining brand consistent style and voice across all content mediums
- Work with cross functional creative team to innovate and extend the brand voice in new ways as we grow and expand into new channels.
- Ensure the quality, grammar and accuracy of all copy prior to completion.