Leads with effective execution of several digital marketing channels to support the growth of overall store, e-commerce and digitally-influenced revenue. Monitors industry trends and new capabilities and optimizes various digital retention and acquisition programs. Will oversee various channels and lead day-to-day coordination with third-party vendors and partners to ensure consistent execution of all digital marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
1. Lead day-to-day ownership, coordination and communication for all core paid media channels, including paid search, product listing ads, display/retargeting, affiliate publisher program, and digital catalogs/flyers.
2. Working with creative team, ensure all channels have the appropriate creative assets. Using JIRA to submit requests and traffic content.
3. Manage affiliate marketing programs through primary vendor platform (CJ), including execution, optimization and reporting. Drive store visits with direct partnerships with best-in-class affiliate publishers.
4. Leverage Google Ads and Adobe Analytics to understand campaign performance, including store visits as well as e-commerce traffic and revenue.
5. Manage billing from third-party vendors and agency; forecasting, monthly closing, submitting job forms and processing for payment.
6. Partner with and facilitate cross-functional teams to ensure alignment for new and ongoing campaigns/projects.
7. Creates, schedules and automates performance reports pertaining to marketing campaigns and web analytics.
8. Designs, develops and executes processes for ad hoc reporting; identifies opportunities for improvement and implements solutions.
9. Coordinates execution of local digital campaigns in support of our many new store openings and remodels.
10. Coordinates digital catalog and flyer programs – planning, content schedules and overseeing quality control prior to release to vendor.
11. Participate as a key stakeholder on agency marketing steering team to support company strategy to attract new customers, drive store visits/transactions, and provide input on key decisions.
12. Manage web tagging and product feed programs in support of digital marketing programs.
13. Supporting role for day-to-day email execution, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Bachelors' degree or higher in Business, Marketing or related field.
2. Two years to four years of digital marketing experience (affiliate marketing, email marketing, marketing analytics, search engine marketing) required.
3. Previous experience with paid digital media, with display, e-circular, product listing ads or other emerging channels a plus.
4. Agency and/or retail experience is preferred.
5. Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks while delivering quality results and meeting deadlines.
6. Detail oriented and able to consistently produce high-quality results in a fast-paced environment.
7. Highly motivated with the ability to function independently and solve problems.
8. Strong oral and written communication skills.
9. Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with business partners and other team members.
10. Solid analytical skills, including knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, JIRA and Google Ads. Salesforce/ExactTarget a plus.
Big Lots will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.