The Senior Director of Data Strategy, Governance, and Enablement will own the vision, strategies, and governance policies required to ensure our data complies with privacy and other regulations, while enabling profitable customer relationships through effective application of the data. This leader is responsible for managing and delivering high-quality data assets aligned to a data strategy.
This role reports to the Vice President of Loyalty and Personalization Analytics and leads a team of Data Stewards and Data Engineers who help set the standard for analytics and data management and collaborate with Enterprise Analytics and business teams to support analytics execution.
• 8+ years of experience developing, enabling or implementing data-driven strategies at large organizations
• 8 + years of experience leading and managing a team of technical and functional data experts
• 5+ years of experience designing programs to setup policies and procedures to govern use of data assets
• 5+ years of experience influencing organizations to pursue value-driving, data-led use-cases
• Knowledge of data processing technologies or ETL data pipelines, ideally in a cloud—based environment
• Experience being part of digital transformation at large organizations
• Experience managing plans and/or budgets for migrating data assets to public/private clouds
• Experience managing cost accounting around data assets in a cloud-based setting
• Required: Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related
• Preferred: Master’s degree in a quantitative field or business administration