This position develops and executes on digital merchandising business strategies that support overall growth and profitability. Position interacts with the Digital team -- including Site, Creative, Content, Analytics, Merch Ops ensuring that we have the right products, in the right place, at the right time.
- Oversees and drives decisions on product planning choice count depths vs breadth, promotional planning, site and overarching business objective goals for brand.com.
- Accountable to ensure that the right product is merchandised through storytelling, purchased at the right level to achieve GMROI, and the right key items are bought at the right depth to pre-plan promotional selling events up front to stay in stock where we need to at both a size and a choice count.
- Oversees the Brand.com promotional and extended assortment strategy.
- Creates a best-in-class customer experience optimized for the acquisition of new subscribers and growing LTV of existing subscribers through traditional e-commerce shopping.
- Leads the planning and execution of the merchandising content and promotions on the website.
- Through web analytics, creates a robust testing plan and work with the web testing team to execute the plan and optimize user experience.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from accredited university required.
- 5-8+ years of digital merchandising leadership experience
- Start-up and rapid growth experience is a plus
- Highly strategic, analytical and organized with the ability to be agile in a fast and ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated experience using data to measure performance and determine optimization plan
- Experience in website A/B testing and running a testing roadmap
- Willing to be hands-on yet strategic
- Ability to make sound decisions confidently equally using intuition and data
- Ability to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations
- Autonomous work style yet has a strong sense of collaboration, urgency, creativity and results driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, flexible to pivot with competing priorities and provide timely crisis management
- Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions
- Innovative, self-starter, solution driven with bias for action and results
- Resilience, tenacity, high energy
- Able to rapidly bounce back from adversity