At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
The Senior Director of Digital Optimization and Personalization will lead a team responsible for the integration, best practice application, and ongoing optimization of e-commerce technology tools to drive acquisition, conversion, and retention across the e-commerce portfolio of our family of brands. This person will work closely with our various central and brand digital teams to deliver a best-in-class digital customer experience by developing on-site personalization strategies, redefining processes, operationalizing the usage of 3rd party tools and analyzing digital engagement.
This senior leader should be capable of operating in a complex matrixed organization, be a tactician and operator, have experience managing technical and tactical experts, be proficient at triaging complex issues and driving them to resolution, and act as a change agent across Centralized and Brand teams.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Develop Tapestry’s E-commerce Technology architecture strategy and approach
- Partner with Brand E-commerce teams to design, develop, implement, and track conversion optimization programs
- Operationalize Tapestry’s next generation Personalization and Optimization tools to drive growth
- Deliver an integrated, responsive, and scalable content personalization program
- Optimize platform and 3rd party tools including navigation, product presentation, recommendations, and other elements of the digital experience
- Deliver and optimize personalized campaigns and offers
- Have project ownership of the conversion optimization strategy
- Owns the brand relationship, determining strategic, communication, and resourcing working with key stakeholders and managing change
- Partner with Digital IT to operationalize an efficient conversion optimization program
- Create data driven, dynamic, relevant, and cohesive customer experiences and messaging
- Unify and activate data to automate and enhance personalization, analysis, and decision-making across the enterprise
- Support strategic partnerships with vendors across media, technology platforms, digital agencies, and systems integrators that leverages the strengths of both organizations to drive the business
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience of digital and e-commerce optimization experience
- Ability to execute and manage change across multiple functional teams including technology, marketing, and merchandising
- Experience with digital tools such as
- Commerce platforms
- Digital experience management and testing
- Digital analytics
- Content Management
- Tag management
- Personalization / Product recommendations
- Customer data platforms / Data management platforms
- Experience with membership, loyalty, or rewards programs preferred