Our Marketing team is expanding! We are seeking a Senior Director, Growth Marketing that will be based at our HQ in Los Angeles. As we continue to evolve as a premiere Women's lifestyle membership, we are consistently trying to push the needle as it relates to e-commerce, shopping, and our community of engaged members.
Reporting to our Head of Growth Marketing, this role will be integral in leading the Paid Media team, as it relates to audience targeting and development, as well as revenue/LTV optimization. Ideal candidates are proven growth marketers with experience optimizing performance campaigns across all media channels, passionate about driving innovation, and thrives in a test and learn culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct and lead Paid Media team and all aspects of media buying campaigns and advertising strategy including development, execution, and optimization of integrated acquisition, win-back, and up-sell campaigns to drive member and revenue growth
- Monitor and analyze cost and conversion KPI’s to guide the Paid Media team with data-driven principles to optimize all channels and campaigns for cost-efficiency and high-volume performance
- Work closely with the Head of Growth Marketing to develop the testing roadmap for strategic initiatives that lead to increased growth and optimization
- Understands the position of our brand and guides the development of in-depth full-funnel creative and channel approach that effectively leads the customer from awareness to consideration to conversion
- Able to identify market trends and industry shifts that inform strategy across all media channels with an emphasis on integrating pop culture, social trends, and influencer strategies
- Lead and inspire Paid Media team leaders and their teams to continuously evolve and grow the organization
- Effectively communicate paid media strategies and results to Executive leadership and internal cross-functional teams
- Build and develop key relationships with advertising partners
- Influence and inform product roadmap and secure participation in early testing for new features
What You’ll Bring:
- 12+ years marketing experience with deep understanding and proven ability to effectively drive performance campaigns across all media channels: Paid Social, TV, OTT/CTV, Influencer Marketing, Programmatic, Content, Affiliates, Podcasting, Direct Mail, CRM, etc.
- Proven ability to manage and efficiently optimize $100M+ yearly budget
- 8+ years experience managing and mentoring a team of 10 or more
- Experience designing AB testing and incrementality experiments to inform channel mix and CPA goals
- Previous success partnering and collaborating with internal cross-functional teams, ie. Creative, Product, Business Intelligence, Finance, etc.
- Data-driven ninja with the ability to discern incrementality measurement and attribution modeling
- Expertise in channel mix optimization leveraging media mix modeling
What You’ll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and pet insurance
- 401K match program
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote
- Donation matching program
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in our e-commerce Add-Ons store