MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than fifteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for someone passionate about growth marketing with a willingness to geek out when it comes to full-funnel marketing, Direct Response (DR) auction mechanics, and the drive to continue to innovate acquisition strategy. A successful candidate will be a data-driven acquisition marketing expert, who can not only hit the ground running with high-growth strategies, but is also willing to roll up their sleeves to support elevating the current team’s underlying capabilities while bringing their expertise to the table.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue via acquisition marketing channels ecosystem across paid search/shopping, audio, display, and DR marketing channels to drive new customers & revenue, while improving customer acquisition cost over time.
- Own, report, optimize, & execute on existing Paid Search/Google Suite (search, shopping, display, Youtube) program to drive efficient business KPI goals.
- Be responsible for partnering with teammates and spearheading SEO strategy.
- Coach a team of growth marketing associates, lead weekly team meetings, follow up on delegated tasks to ensure flawless execution of go-to-market strategies.
- Partner with the Director of Growth Marketing to build monthly/annual traffic, sales, spend and customer forecasts. Report acquisition channels performance against forecast daily/weekly/monthly, propose and implement budget changes to meet business goals (CPA, acquisitions, revenue, traffic, spend, etc.)
- Build & pull channel reporting, draw insights from deep analysis exercises, and suggest best next steps to be placed in retros decks to senior management.
- Manage high level relationships with various marketing agencies and partners. Push for innovation while stretching our limits to continue hitting KPI goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Retention, Consumer Insights, Finance, and Merchandising) to analyze and assess efficacy of initiatives and how they are supporting larger organizational goals
- Constantly stay informed with best in class acquisition practices, including campaign structures, bidding tactics, marketing tech, newest marketing channels, and best-in- class creative approaches to test & learn from cutting edge marketing tactics.
What You Have
- 6-7+ years of successful, diverse and progressive acquisition marketing experience (e-Commerce experience is strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of hands-on paid search, paid shopping & display ads management (required)
- Audio marketing (podcast, radio, streaming, etc.) experience is (required)
- SEO experience is (required)
- Other marketing channel experience in Paid Social & TV is (a plus)
- Experience managing and training a team (required)
- Strong Excel and data modeling skills for forecasting (required)
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, pivot strategy and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A proven ability to build & present reporting and decks to senior management
- Analytical thinking skills with a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking and CPA & ROI metrics
- Experience in conceptualizing and implementing marketing plans & developing complex A/B testing strategies