The Senior Manager, Omnichannel and E-commerce Operations is responsible for managing the development, execution and ongoing optimization of all omnichannel and e-commerce fulfillment nodes. This includes current programs of Buy Online Pick Up In Store, Buy Online Pick Up Curbside, and local next day delivery programs and could also include additional future programs tests of new omnichannel initiatives. He/she will work closely with Store Operations and IT teams to identify and implement ongoing process improve that increases sales, reduces expenses and improves the customer experience. This position will work with internal and external partners to address issues and concerns and continually look for ways to improve the processes and systems. This position will also work with management to develop strategy and long-term planning.
- Manage key Omnichannel and eCommerce Operations such as BOPIS, curbside and delivery to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction, adherence to standard operating procedures, and high-efficiency completion of tasks
- Lead key omnichannel and e-commerce initiatives across cross-functional teams by proposing, defining and driving operational projects to completion
- Identify and implement ongoing process improvements that increases sales, reduces expenses and improve the customer experience.
- Design, build and implement new omnichannel and e-commerce capabilities such as BOPIS enhancements and/or brand new omnichannel tests.
- Design, build, and optimize operational reporting
- Analyze and track performance metrics to continuously improve the e-commerce business
- Increase omnichannel sales by maximizing fill rate to reduce cancellation and abandonment
- Lead business owner of the order management system
- Collaborate with the IT department on current system functionality as well as system improvements
- Own e-commerce customer survey: utilizing feedback to improve operations and customer experience
- 8+ years experience in operations and/or e-commerce with at least 4+ in e-commerce specifically
- Experience working with Order Management Systems
- Have worked in an environment with BOPIS/Curbside, Ship from Store, 3PL or DC, Dropship fulfillment methods
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Highly collaborative
- Strong project management skills
- Manages own time accurately and effectively; ability to set priorities that guide team members’ time management most effectively; assist team with task prioritization
- Possess strong cross-functional communication skills; takes a proactive approach to cross-functional communication and works to continually improve and enhance cross-functional collaboration
- Strong customer focus and proven track record of applying customer analytics and insights/trends to proposed operations improvement