As a Senior Manager for Payments Risk Management you will be responsible for the end to end execution of Payments Risk Management in the defined region. The key focus of this role will be to drive Digital Business growth by developing and implementing new payments fraud initiatives, including but not limited to Risk Management Strategy ownership, Selection and Management of best in class fraud solutions and enhancing the global payments risk management process in key markets. A key lever to enable adidas’ future growth plans are excellent backend processes, with payments and risk management as core components.
- Leads the payments risk management strategy and all projects for the defined region, in close collaboration with the business functions, IT and the markets.
- Responsible to drive the implementation, with a focus on implementing initiatives within key markets with a 2-3 year outlook.
- Based on the strategy, leads the business areas accountable for payments risk management projects, working closely with IT and functional areas to support development and delivery of the program.
- SLA performance monitoring with all risk related technology partners
- Liaise with markets to align best practice payments risk management approach and ensure solutions are delivered that meet business objectives.
- Provide governance of local payments risk management solutions
- Support change management of payments risk management projects within the organization including documentation of knowledge/processes, in close collaboration with business stakeholders and change management team.
- Continuous monitoring of payments risk management results and industry developments to identify vulnerabilities and recommend improvements relevant to the regional focus
- Developing and implementing rules-based improvements where required in existing tools and systems
- Acting as the liaison to Internal Audit and Cybercrime departments to help manage the audit process including action item follow-up and reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Expert in CNP risk management processes and systems
- Strong analytical skills: The successful candidate would have strong ability to manipulate data, question its validity, interpret it, and develop recommendations based on it. SQL Experience an advantage
- Experiencing in applying machine learning technologies.
- You are a collaborator. Enthusiastic personality with the ability to work well under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to articulate fact-based strategies and drive their execution
- Comfortable in managing through ambiguous situations, self-driven, and works well independently or within a group
- Experienced in managing relationships at all levels within an organization
- Fluent in English
- Additional languages are an advantage
- University degree and/or commercial training in the area of Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or Sales is preferred
- 5-8 years payments risk management experience, proven project management experience implementing payments risk solutions