We are seeking a motivated, driven and passionate e-commerce marketing leader to join our Marketing team. You will drive e-commerce conversion through website optimization and content management, helping to build a best-in-class digital experience. As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will develop branded creative and content as well as reporting frameworks to measure success.
- Strategically plan and drive day-to-day online conversion, and success toward other aligned goals
- Lead the planning and execution of site content, supporting Manage site content including: homepage creative, category and product page content, seasonal pages for marketing campaigns
- Develop content strategy and calendar for all key site areas that align with overall business strategy including product priorities, promotions, and holidays with a focus on optimal storytelling and styling
- Lead content A/B testing
- Ensure all site experiences are on-brand and continuously improve the brand image
- Lead overall site navigation, searchability, promotional bars, linking tactics and landing pages to optimize revenue and customer engagement goals within our eCommerce channel
- Perform regular site audits to ensure category pages, filters, search results and other various site experiences are functioning as expected and make optimization recommendations
- Partner closely with Acquisition and Retention on executing and testing alternate site experiences for segmented traffic
- Collaborate with digital product team on continued site enhancements and UAT feature releases
- Bachelor's Degree; 3-5+ years of experience working on e-commerce site management or marketing function
- Knowledge of digital ecosystems, A/B testing and online marketing tactics.
- Ability to think strategically, while managing tactical, day-to-day execution.
- Sharp attention to details and keen eye for potential errors
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present creative ideas and information clearly to executive leadership.
- Ability to measure success and drive continued results using demonstrated strategy as well as innovative and creative thinking.
- Experience in Retail e-commerce industry, jewelry experience a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and evolving high-growth business a plus.