Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Sr Project Lead, Product Digital Transformation works closely with functional partners within Digital Product Creation, Go-To-Market, and Technology to define and advance the Digital Transformation with a focus on asset creation and end-to-end utilization. The Sr Project Lead will perform many roles from traditional project management to more hands-on facilitation of incubation projects. The Sr Project Lead will develop a strong internal network of creators, functional partners, and downstream consumers of digital assets in order to achieve the objectives of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage and lead ongoing product projects under Digital GTM program objectives consistently working towards an established, communicated, and common goal
- Act as the link between cross-functional business teams (Design, Product, Supply Chain) and program support workstreams (IT, Materials, GTM) ensuring aligned priorities and constant communication for connecting efforts to projects, roadmaps, and business needs
- Lead CPO-level and cross-enterprise change management and story-telling efforts to influence individuals at all levels of the organization; drive key stakeholders towards decisions on use of 3D/Virtual during ongoing seasons
- Drive the execution of UA’s overall roadmap for Digital GTM and Digital Product Creation Transformation, ensuring short-term decisions and actions map to the long-term and near-term goals
- Make business connections where applicable and further drive value creation within opportunities; ensure connection between the Digital GTM Program and other ongoing, relevant projects/work efforts within UA
- Contribute to digital product creation decisions making and future technologies; helping drive digital product creation, lifecycle capabilities, and standards
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Strong Project Management and Operations background
- Working knowledge of 3D design and 3D concepts
- Understanding of Apparel and Footwear Industry is preferred
- Thinking Tactically and Strategically
- Problem Solving
- Design Thinking training is a plus.
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience with digital product creation or asset utilization
- 3+ years of experience within a cross-functional Go-To-Market process
- 3-5 years of PM or Operations background
- Travel: 2% - Industry Innovation Conferences
- Full relocation: “Relocation provided”
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Nearest Major Market: Baltimore