Who We Are
At luxury footwear brand Sarah Flint, we believe in design that inspires quality, style that endures, and comfort that keeps you moving. Always. Designed by a woman and inspired by great women, we deliver artisanal craftsmanship, obsession over the details, expert manufacturing, and direct-to-you prices. Sarah Flint: luxury reimagined.
Why You’ll Love Us
At Sarah Flint, we are a family. Every single person is integral to our process and a member of our community — from our family-owned factories to our amazing team members and our beloved customers. We’re a passionate, tight-knit and super-driven team. We come to work every day because we enjoy working with each other, and we prioritize our core values in all we do:
- Customer Obsession: Our customers are our everything
- Focus: We work smarter, not harder
- 360 Kindness: It’s integral to the culture we believe in
- Going Above and Beyond: We're always striving to exceed our own and others' expectations
- Creative Mindset: We come to the table ready to collaborate and all are responsible for our success
What We’re Looking For
As an up-and-coming modern luxury direct-to-consumer shoe brand, this role will be the steward for our large, growing, passionate community of celebrities, influencers, followers and brand ambassadors that connect to and celebrate our brand values of style without sacrifice; Italian-made, handcrafted quality product; and creative, original design and brand storytelling. Additionally, this role will bring the rich, multifaceted world of the Sarah Flint lifestyle brand to life in innovative and socially savvy ways across all social platforms.
This role will report into the vice president of marketing and growth, and work closely with the senior brand manager on the marketing team as well as our founder and creative director, Sarah Flint.
- Lead social media strategy with a focus on increasing following and engagement across all social platforms, including but not limited to Instagram (brand and founder accounts), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest.
- Own social content and platform positioning to ensure thoughtful and intentional approach to content distribution, community engagement, and innovative, breakthrough storytelling.
- Manage social media calendar to align with current marketing/sales initiatives and liaison closely with marketing and merchandising teams on upcoming launches and changes in inventory that need to be pushed via social channels.
- Lead influencer strategy and partnerships, identifying key partners each season, outlining storytelling and product priorities, and executing negotiation and contracts.
- Own and deploy budget across influencer paid partnerships, gifting and social creative content to most effectively achieve goals.
- Build 360-degree social, influencer and community campaigns across platforms to create high-impact moments throughout the year and further extend larger marketing initiatives to these owned and earned channels.
- Present analytics and insights for all social media platforms with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis and longer-term trends covering growth, engagement, new followers, site traffic and conversion.
- Work closely with junior art director and graphic designer and our creative director on producing, sourcing and executing social assets, including photo shoots, graphics and videos.
- Manage approvals and schedule and post all social media content (include links, captions, hashtags, alt text, geotags).
- Lead community manager by engaging fans, followers, prospects, partners and aspirational customers through comments and direct messages.
- Track, share and action social trends, new platform developments and competitor examples.
Skills and Experience
- Two years to five years experience in social media strategy and execution
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Self-starter with a deep understanding of existing and emerging social platforms
- Ability to create, test and evaluate content on social platforms
- Experience with influencer/blogger outreach and product seeding
- Elevated creative eye and luxury fashion aesthetic
- Strong social writing and proofreading skills
- High accountability, including meeting deliverables on-time, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, including finding solutions, working in a fast-paced environment, and efficient
What We Offer
- A team that wants to exchange ideas, make an impact, and enjoy coming to work every day
- High-growth environment and ability to make a real impact
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and competitive health benefits
- Growth trajectory so that you're able to find fulfillment in the day-to-day of the role
- A team that understands and values work/life balance
Sarah Flint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. We especially encourage people of color, people with disabilities, and others who are under-represented in the fashion industry to apply. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Beginning Sept. 1, 2021, the marketing team will be working in office in New York City two days to three days a week.