The Sr Mgr of Digital and Performance Marketing will serve as a strategic leader, creative thinker and direct response expert who can help transform Rite Aid's (RAD) digital presence. The primary purpose of this role, alongside both an internal team and agency partners, is to expand RAD's customer base through the development and execution of digital marketing strategies and plans that drive to KPIs across the full marketing funnel. The incumbent will work alongside CX/Digital product teams to ensure website experiences and build out testing roadmaps that improve website conversion rate. This individual will also work alongside Marketing CRM and Loyalty teams to deliver integrated campaigns. This role will also be asked to regularly provide thoughtful recommendations on budget allocation across digital media and bring expertise across a breadth of digital marketing channels including paid social, paid search, programmatic (display and video), affiliate, email, sponsored content, as well as SEO.
The ideal candidate will have a deep experience across paid digital media as well as organic channels and be well versed in building out strategies that unlock growth. This position requires data-driven decision making as well as close collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure optimization of the media mix.
Experience / Requirements
The ideal candidate will have a deep experience across paid digital media as well as organic channels and be well versed in building out strategies that unlock growth. The candidate should also be experienced in working with creative to ensure both media and creative messaging are working in lock step to drive the highest impact. This position requires data-driven decision making as well as close collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure optimization of the media mix.
* Lead the development of the digital media strategy while owning the media plans, execution and optimizations in conjunction with agency partners. Meet or exceed KPIs and targets across the full funnel (visits, conversion, revenue, AOV, ROAS, CAC, LTV).
* Drive partnership and collaboration with marketing function teammates to ensure RAD is maximizing synergies between offline and online media and optimizing the holistic impact of media.
* Lead process to measure marketing spend efficiency using advanced media mix modeling and/or multi-touch attribution as well as spend incrementality by using external and internal datasets from multiple sources.
* Maintain relationships with key advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, etc.) and agency partners , ensuring RAD is always following best practices and is able to access important alpha/beta opportunities
* Monitor industry trends and shifts in the competitive landscape, and proactively work to keep the team on the bleeding edge of digital marketing sophistication. Ensuring that Rite Aid has the right competitive tracking tools in place to evaluate marketing / advertising programming of our competition, and that information is used in our planning.